Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1522

Happy New Year!

I would like assistance in combining two different indicators to give an alert only when they both issue a buy or sell signal on the same candle.  That would be a most excellent start to the year and save me a lot of screen time!

Thanks! 

wilkijs:

Happy New Year!

I would like assistance in combining two different indicators to give an alert only when they both issue a buy or sell signal on the same candle.  That would be a most excellent start to the year and save me a lot of screen time!

Thanks! 

tmomentum repaint? apears in current candle?

Thanks and happy year. 

Sanz50:

tmomentum repaint? apears in current candle?

Thanks and happy year. 

It repaints

Hello Mladen/Mrtool,

KINDLY HELP ME ADD ALERTS TO THIS INDICATOR AT COLOUR CHANGE AND ALERTS AT LEVELS. THANKS IN ADVANCE. WISH YOU BEST IN THIS NEW YEAR. REGARDS 

Files:
HOOL.mq4  4 kb

gabrielumoh:

Hello Mladen/Mrtool,

KINDLY HELP ME ADD ALERTS TO THIS INDICATOR AT COLOUR CHANGE AND ALERTS AT LEVELS. THANKS IN ADVANCE. WISH YOU BEST IN THIS NEW YEAR. REGARDS 

That indicator does not have a clear color change (those are two values not one, and clear criteria for alert does not exist)

mladen:
That indicator does not have a clear color change (those are two values not one, and clear criteria for alert does not exist)
THANKS SO MUCH FOR CONSIDERING REQUEST.

Dear mladen and mrtools,Humble request to  add alerts for this indicator whenever there is breakout and 

targets done .Thanks

Files:

Hello Mladen/Mrtool,

Why not display these indicators?

Repaint?

Thanks and happy year.

Files:

nathan009:

Hello Mladen/Mrtool,

Why not display these indicators?

Repaint?

Thanks and happy year.

Mama histo indicator needs "#MAMA" in order to work (the attached)

The other needs "_TMA" - my guess is that it uses centered TMA - if it does then it repaints

Files:
rMAMA.mq4  6 kb

mladen pls answer my post Nº15208

Yhanks and Happy new year. 

Reason: