Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1430

And true excuse, in the future will refrain entirely to post photos to me Thanks !!

pacois:
And true excuse, in the future will refrain entirely to post photos to me Thanks !!
gunners little brother :)

G'day Mladen,

Could I tap into your mega memory once more?

Would you know if there is a histogram available of the attached, also showing weak, medium and strong crosses?

Much obliged, and kind regards,

Will 

Hello Mladen,

You helped me previously for push notification for the below indicator. Push notification are working fine but the only issue is that it is giving too many push notifications for 1 alert. Can you please check the code and fix the issue?  Please make only 1 push notification per signal.

Thank you,

Sandeep 

skumar:

Hello Mladen,

You helped me previously for push notification for the below indicator. Push notification are working fine but the only issue is that it is giving too many push notifications for 1 alert. Can you please check the code and fix the issue?  Please make only 1 push notification per signal.

Thank you,

Sandeep 

Hi coders, I wish to know if this indicator repaint?

Thanks in advance for the reply. 

sal:

sorry again mladen

TMA_SLOPE_NRP_alert_ indicator attached, not shown arrow on the screen.  I am not sure, its repaint or not! kindly check...

Also can update an additional arrow on the 2nd trend postilion once zero line cross!!

could you  please advise me, why i am unable to see in the chart for the additional variable levels line in the TMA_ slope indi.. the levels some time disappear even loaded in chart.

Files:

Wildamaori:

G'day Mladen,

Could I tap into your mega memory once more?

Would you know if there is a histogram available of the attached, also showing weak, medium and strong crosses?

Much obliged, and kind regards,

Will 

There is no indicator like the one you are describing

PS: there are no "weak, medium and strong" crosses in the TDI indicator. TDI is simply rsi (rsx in that case) with a signal line and bollinger bands applied to it. There is no mystery in it that would cause some graduated crosses for that indicator

lapigna:

Hi coders, I wish to know if this indicator repaint?

Thanks in advance for the reply. 

It shows the signal at the wrong place (before it happens - is: you could call it repainting)

mladen:

There is no indicator like the one you are describing

PS: there are no "weak, medium and strong" crosses in the TDI indicator. TDI is simply rsi (rsx in that case) with a signal line and bollinger bands applied to it. There is no mystery in it that would cause some graduated crosses for that indicator

Thank you very much, I'm learning something new every day.

Have a blessed weekend 

sal:

could you  please advise me, why i am unable to see in the chart for the additional variable levels line in the TMA_ slope indi.. the levels some time disappear even loaded in chart.

Because the levels are set to fixed values while the slope can change a lot (try it on gold and you shall see). Also when you go to higher time frames the "slope" is much bigger than on lower time frames. All in all, those levels are there as some arbitrary values that should not be taken too seriously (that would be the same as placing level 0.1 on macd and then using that as something that matters something, while, in fact, it means close to nothing)
Reason: