Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1408

mony:

thankyou sir  

for quick  reply     .....please can you add  " 0 "   cross    above / below  show  different  colour filled bars    and  if it can show  an arrows    on  chart   when    , after " 0 "   cross   conformation 

is there any chance like this to add or modify

Two indicator which are not repainted in the same window with different periods more informative
Files:

Intrest1:
This is the same indicator?
They are not the same

mony:

sir  ....please can you add  " 0 "   cross    above / below  show  different  colour filled bars    and  if it can show  an arrows    on  chart   when    , after " 0 "   cross   conformation

with hope .........  

Hi,

I am wondering if you can add alerts to the attached  Murrey_Math_Line_X indicator.

I have modified the attached a bit to change the labels and have a request on the label placement as well towards the end of this post.

I apologize if this has been done and or if it has been previously asked but I have not found it in search.

If so please direct to post. 

Request.

Add alerts sound, pop up, email for requested lines.

I would prefer to be alerted on -2/8, -1/8, 0/8, 8/8, +1/8, +2/8 with selections to be enabled or disabled.

Buffer # pips from lines so that I can allow a bit of room before line hit to be alerted.

Once enabled the 3 sound usual alert types (on Current Candle) , screen pop, sound,  email could be global for them.

On -1/8, -2/8 alert if price is coming from top down to these levels

0/8 alert if price is coming from top down to this level

Also buffer of x # bars.... so that another alert if price is coming from bottom and back up to this level 

On +1/8, +2/8 alert if price is coming from bottom up to these levels 

8/8 alert if price is coming from below up to this level

Also buffer of x # bars.... so that another alert if price is coming from top and back down to this level  

Also can the labels be made so that they can be shifted to hard right or left edge of chart instead of always being in the middle? 

Please let me know if this can be done and if any additional information needed.

Thanks

-ces 

Files:

mony:
with hope .........  

sir indicator add  like this    Thankyou

Files:

mony:

sir indicator add  like this    Thankyou

Please

Garry119:
Please
thankyou  very much ,,,,,,, Garry119 .

mony:
thankyou  very much ,,,,,,, Garry119 .
Honestly, it differs little from the macd with the same settings. a small deviation of the displacement of the zero line. if you can not find the indicator arrow, it can replace it with a macd gives the signals on crossing the zero line

Hello. Please add arrows on the indicator lines cross each other. Thank you
Files:
BnB 2.mq4  5 kb

Intrest1:
Hello. Please add arrows on the indicator lines cross each other. Thank you
Did you try some of the bulb/bears indicators that already have that?
Reason: