Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1382

mladen:

It already have been asked : what it "McNicholls ma crossover signal"? Would you please clarify what exactly is that?

Dennis McNicholl made what is called "better Bollinger bands". I am not aware of something named "McNicholls ma crossover signal", so please let us know what is that exactly

Would you make a signal based on the crossover of the McNicholls indicator as illustrated please?

I can see it is far better than the normal ma crossover signals.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER 

Files:
MLaden.png  70 kb

Hello mladen,

Please, can you add sound and "on current" alert for this indicator? Thanks in advance for your help.

Files:

staroption85:

Hello mladen,

Please, can you add sound and "on current" alert for this indicator? Thanks in advance for your help.

staroption85

That is a repainting version of ma crosses indicator. Use any of the correctly coded ma cross indicators that already has alerts in it

mrtools:

JJBanko, tal vez usted estará interesado en esta versión tiene una opción de suavizado y alertas y flechas (lisos y doble suavizado). Si prefiere sin suavizado acaba de establecer el parámetro externo sin problemas a <1, entonces tendrá el mismo que el original.

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Hi Mrtools and Mladen,

¡¡¡ Can you help me !!!. I installed the insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4 indicator. Because it shows this message when I insert in my chart ?. It would be kind enough to provide me mq4 version.

insync_index_smoothed__arrows__alerts.ex4

Regards,

Julio 

mladen:
Here is one
Hi mladen, is this indi fractals - adjustable period - alerts 3 price b mtf 1.01 nmc.mq4 repaints?

Sattym7:
Hi mladen, is this indi fractals - adjustable period - alerts 3 price b mtf 1.01 nmc.mq4 repaints?

Sattym7

As any fractals : yes

mladen:

staroption85

That is a repainting version of ma crosses indicator. Use any of the correctly coded ma cross indicators that already has alerts in it

OK mladen, can you give me here any ma cross indicator with alerts and without repainting ? Thanks very much for your attention and help.

Here are two examples :

Hi guys I have attached a indicator called the SMI, could someone please please enable a notification on it so when the indicator crosses a certain line level that we add it sends a email notification or phone notification? thanks very much 
Files:
SMI.mq4  4 kb

santis:
Hi guys I have attached a indicator called the SMI, could someone please please enable a notification on it so when the indicator crosses a certain line level that we add it sends a email notification or phone notification? thanks very much 

Check these

Reason: