Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1352

rpasupathy:
Hi Mladen,

Can you please make a histogram version of this Indicator with alert and arrow feature.

Thanks alot for all the help.

rpasupathy

That is a decompiled code. Can you please post the original source code so that it can be worked on?

Hi please can anyone add alert to this indicator ?

adxm_nrp_2.mq4 adxm_nrp_2.ex4

Files:

Hi, there! Any luck with my Derivative Oscillator/ MACD indicator request?

Files:
image_199565.png  276 kb

Mohamed Ahmed:
Hi please can anyone add alert to this indicator ? adxm_nrp_2.mq4 adxm_nrp_2.ex4

Is that the latest version?

I ttnk not

nbtrading:

Is that the latest version?

I ttnk not

Files:
1_9.png  29 kb

Mohamed Ahmed:
Hi please can anyone add alert to this indicator ? adxm_nrp_2.mq4 adxm_nrp_2.ex4

Hi Mohamed Ahmed, added alerts.

adxm_nrp_2_alerts.mq4

Files:

mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

mrtools, mladen, & forex tsd community,

I kindly request a MACD zero cross filter with arrows and alerts be added to the indicator below. More specifically, in addition to its current functionality I would like the indicator to have the option to display arrows, sound, and visual (pop-up) alerts upon a price moving average cross and MACD zero cross.

Lastly, please forgive me as this is somewhat off topic: I resumed checking this site on a regular basis recently and noticed the functionality of clicking on a thread's attachments is no longer available. Before this site was redesigned I used to be able to bring up any thread containing indicators and click on an attachments link which would then open a list of all the indicators posted in the thread, which I found very useful. Am I missing something? or is that capability simply no longer available following the site redesign some months ago. If that functionality is no longer available, I can safely speak for most if not all members of this community when I say we would greatly appreciate it's restoration.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry for double post

Reason: