Indicators with alerts/signal - page 135

ut2DaMax:
This makes a sound when the 100 level is breached, but what I need is a popup window that identifies the pair as well.

Thanks to anyone that could ADD the popup alert that identifies the pair, with sound.

Thanks

ut2DaMax

2008.04.07 22:09:18 CCI-alert_mtf EURUSD,M1: Alert: CCI (50) TF[0]: BUY; CCI Lower Trigger Cross EURUSD - chart M1 at 1.5773 - 04:09:02

CCI (50) TF[0]: BUY; CCI Zero Cross EURUSD- chart M1 at 1.5776 - 04:10:21

CCI-alert_mtf.mq4 - this one been here for a long time

if TF=0 (default) - it same exactly as regular (mot mtf) cci

Reference Above Post

MatXerof:
Thanks for the answer. Actually, what I'm looking for is just like attached indicator (auto-plotted in main window) plus sound alert. Now it only has arrow up/down alert (signal).

Very glad if someone can add the "sound" portion in it.

Rgds.

This is the above post:

Can someone add popup window alert and audible alerts at crossings?

Thanks a lot!

i was wanting to know if someone could add email alert and a .wav sound alert with a pop up box to this???

Big Joe,

Still no alerts for this???

I would love it too.

Big Joe:
Dear wonderfull coders, need help :

Can you add alert to this indicator, when the zigzag change.

A sound/text alert please, with in the text the name of the currency which the indicator is attached.

Thanks all.

how about this one?

Alert needed /Center of gravity

I need an alert added to this indicator, (pop up and audio if possible) when the price reaches a preset pip zone ( within 10,20,30 pips etc.)of the upper and lower gold bands

This is a great indicator and used in conjunction with the average true range is very powerful.

hope someone has the time to help me out

Thanks in advance

oh! - just stolen from FF...

if Acuma or that little man trader will come looking 4 it - everybody scram!

(tell'em we dont'know nothing)

fxbs:
oh! - just stolen from FF...

if Acuma or that little man trader will come looking 4 it - everybody scram!

(tell'em we dont'know nothing)

for me:i will ..CONSEDER IT DONE.

BUT:

if they make big reward ,i am i will show them your house.

bulegila:
Hello and a Happy New Year to all...

I am posting this in hopes that I may find someone who can code an indicator with an alert and possibly an EA for a simple channel break system that I have backtested manually with decent results.

an arrow with alert when price opens AND closes outside of a price channel (in this case 10 SMMA high and low) but with option to change type of MA, it would be great if it could be programed only to alert when price also closes higher/lower than the previous candle and only alert once when this occurs. this would be on any time frame and any pair as well. Please see attachment to clarify...

Thanks and may the new year be prosperous for all !!

Hai, appreciate assistance if anyone could advise where to get indicator as picture above.?

Reason: