Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1274

mntiwana:

Dearest MRTOOLS,

can you please alter its name with nrp addition for to remove doubts about repainting, but also enough when added your name as altered or upgraded by mrtools in code property, thanks

regards

Mntiwana, thanks for the idea, in the future will (if i remember ), will add these things.

That's very easy, of course ....

I think Mrtools and Mladen do not add 'nrp' anymore because their indicators do not repaint at all ...

anyway, here is one with 'nrp' in it.

Wulong10:

I think Mrtools and Mladen do not add 'nrp' anymore because their indicators do not repaint at all ...

Dear Wulong,

the first thing i did,saw inside code,nothing like mrtools was written at any place and yes these two names are the title brand names for nrp indies since from past to future,no doubts,lol. .................. you guys just take it in joke,some where i read sidus are repainting,it was just remove confusion and doubts ................but i am very happy,first time i saw mrtools funny mood,he always run on concerning track with out seeing here and there,so much thanks mrtools,

regards

Wulong10:

As far as I see that really us a "nrp"

Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

I have a request for the indicator attached to them. I would appreciate your cooperation to set an alarm and arrow right at the beginning of the next candle as an entry point whenever the previous candle downhill and finished with a red line in the body of the candle. Please excuse my English, but not my language. Thanks.

Julio:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools, I have a request for the indicator attached to them. I would appreciate your cooperation to set an alarm and arrow right at the beginning of the next candle as an entry point whenever the previous candle downhill and finished with a red line in the body of the candle. Please excuse my English, but not my language. Thanks.

Hi Julio. would need the original mt4 version. the version posted is a decompiled version

Hi Mrtools,

Just joined this forum and very impress with your works. I am favour with ichimoku startegy. Saw your previous work of Ichimoku 5.3.5.

Currently I am using attachment EA. i think it can be greatly improve if can get combination of your previous work with my EA using. Asides i also Facing some improvement issues , would appreciate if you can help.

1) Allow use auto magic number

2) setting for selection period no position. (by date. Single date or from xx to xx). Purpose avoid news trading

If you have any better suggestion to improve this EA, please comment also, would seek your view. thanks

Files:

Tested best to use with 1 hour time frame. ichimoku_1.1.ex4

Files:

Hola Julio. necesitaría la versión original MT4. la versión publicada es una versión descompilado [/ quote] me une a otros indicadores que tengo. Espero tener ningún propósito. Si eso no sirve por favor explicar cómo puedo saber si se trata de una versión descompilación. Muchas gracias por su ayuda amigos.

Files:

valent88:
Hi Mrtools,

Just joined this forum and very impress with your works. I am favour with ichimoku startegy. Saw your previous work of Ichimoku 5.3.5.

Currently I am using attachment EA. i think it can be greatly improve if can get combination of your previous work with my EA using. Asides i also Facing some improvement issues , would appreciate if you can help.

1) Allow use auto magic number

2) setting for selection period no position. (by date. Single date or from xx to xx). Purpose avoid news trading

If you have any better suggestion to improve this EA, please comment also, would seek your view. thanks

Valent88, can't do anything with an ex4 file.

Reason: