Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1229

hi mrtools and mladen where can i get psar with alerts ? plz help

mrtools:
Lobito, did this one, it's coded differently but the alerts should only go off once per arrow.

mrtools,

Great indicator, works perfectly with my strategy.

Thanks a lot

hi mrtools and mladen i got one psar indi with alerts, but having some errors in it, can u plz look into the same ? thanks in advanceparabolic_sar_2_mtf__alerts.mq4

dear mladen can you please add a pop up alert. I tried, but it was hard for me.

Files:
rm_cf.mq4  5 kb

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen i got one psar indi with alerts, but having some errors in it, can u plz look into the same ? thanks in advanceparabolic_sar_2_mtf__alerts.mq4

Topi,

Error removed,you can use it now,just wait to BOSS to name it nmc.

regards

mntiwana:
Topi,

Error removed,you can use it now,just wait to BOSS to name it nmc.

regards

mntiwana

No need to name it differently Keep up the good work

Hello mladen/mrtools, please this indicator keeps on alerting whenever i put it on chart. Please can you help me look at it. Thanks in advance

samuelkanu:
Hello mladen/mrtools, please this indicator keeps on alerting whenever i put it on chart. Please can you help me look at it. Thanks in advance

The way it is written it should be rewritten, but not just for alerts : it reminds me of the way how sidus was made

Good Day Mladen, Mr. Tools,

Can you please add alert to this indicator when line cross and leave the other alerts as they are...

p.s. VERY nice indicator.

Thanks in advance, Nice weekend to all.

ripefx:
Good Day Mladen, Mr. Tools,

Can you please add alert to this indicator when line cross and leave the other alerts as they are...

p.s. VERY nice indicator.

Thanks in advance, Nice weekend to all.

ripefx

That indicator alerts when RSIOMA value crosses the signal line. So, what should it alert on?

Reason: