Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1207

mladen:
Updated DEx_ADX : dex_adx_amp_alerts_nmc.mq4 Originally it was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page334

Would you please explain to me why the signal gets thrown back by 2 candles on the Dex_ADX & alerts nmc.mq4?

ADX does not and Regression channels don't so why is this the case here?

Would appreciate a reply.

Thanks in advance.

ValeoFX:
Would you please explain to me why the signal gets thrown back by 2 candles on the Dex_ADX & alerts nmc.mq4?

Thanks in advance.

Because it repaints

And it was not written by me (maybe the question should be posted to "akadex" who wrote it why did he make it like that) otherwise it would not repaint.

And guys, once again, I really, really do not have time to check each and every code peace or coding errors and correct them. I am not and coding police. When I notice them (the errors), I correct them or warn about it. Otherwise I just leave the code as is and do what somebody requested counting on a fact that the user already checked it

You of all people should know that : remember the times when I was making a clean version of XO on your request, and you insisted that I leave the option to allow it repaint? And how many disputes we had because I did not want to do so. So, I find your question rather odd at the least when you know very well my opinion about repainting

all the best

hi mrtools and mladen

Re: Need VERY simple EA post # 23 dated 09-01-201 by mladen

Originally Posted by Jeeves

Thanks 'assassin', kind of you to answer. The EA you posted I have already, too big and clumsy. I'm looking for something a lot more uncomplicated.....but thanks again.

Jeeves

Try this : ma cross ma simple.mq4

It can not be simpler than that

Absolutely right.... it can not be simpler than that.

Can u plz help ... i m having ECN Broker with 5 digit... so should i be using in extern bool EcnBroker = true; or false?

secondly is it possible to use non lag ma instead of normal ma as it is there in the present ea. Thanks in advance,

=topi;764210]hi mrtools and mladen

Re: Need VERY simple EA post # 23 dated 09-01-201 by mladen

Thanks 'assassin', kind of you to answer. The EA you posted I have already, too big and clumsy. I'm looking for something a lot more uncomplicated.....but thanks again.

Jeeves

Can u plz help ... i m having ECN Broker with 5 digit... so should i be using in extern bool EcnBroker = true; or false?

secondly is it possible to use non lag ma instead of normal ma as it is there in the present ea. Thanks in advance,

topi

Yes, you must set it true on ECN broker (not a matter of digits but gow the orders are opened - if you do not set it to true, it will not work on ECN broker)

As of using non lag ma : one version using that will be made

thanks a lot for your early reply and eagerly waiting for the version of non lag ma dear mladen

topi:
hi mrtools and mladen Re: Need VERY simple EA post # 23 dated 09-01-201 by mladen

Jeeves

Topi, this version is using non lag ma.You need this version of nonlag ma nrp for the EA to work.

ValeoFX:

Thanks in advance.

There is an dex adx here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page82 where the adx dots (using plusdi minusdi cross) doesn't repaint.

hi mladen and mrtools,

I would like you to add an alert to this Inside bar indicator when you find some time because you are always busy with many requests from laymen like me. A pop up and sound alert please.

Thanks and Regards

mladen:
Because it repaints

And it was not written by me (maybe the question should be posted to "akadex" who wrote it why did he make it like that) otherwise it would not repaint.

And guys, once again, I really, really do not have time to check each and every code peace or coding errors and correct them. I am not and coding police. When I notice them (the errors), I correct them or warn about it. Otherwise I just leave the code as is and do what somebody requested counting on a fact that the user already checked it

You of all people should know that : remember the times when I was making a clean version of XO on your request, and you insisted that I leave the option to allow it repaint? And how many disputes we had because I did not want to do so. So, I find your question rather odd at the least when you know very well my opinion about repainting

all the best

Thank you for replying Mladen.

I am puzzled that you tell me "I wanted the XO to repaint" as I am totally against any repainting indicator, but maybe I learned from you during that time. I will check our correspondence in the XO Thread and rectify my ignorance if it will be possible.

Continued success to you.

mrtools:
There is an dex adx here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page82 where the adx dots (using plusdi minusdi cross) doesn't repaint.

Deeply appreciated MrTools.

Continued success to you.

Reason: