Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1151

goldenequity:
Understood. Can an alert be added to accommodate signals from just the single timeframe?

Not quite sure what are you lookingfor

A simple alert or an alert added to a multi time frame version?

Hello Brothers, i need help with MBFX Timing is it possible to add an alert when a yellow color appear on MBFX so i can be alerted? If its possible please i need your help or if there is anyone with the MBFX Timing indicator with specification i mentioned he can share with me i will appreciate it.

Thanks.

Files:

ruckser:
Hello Brothers, i need help with MBFX Timing is it possible to add an alert when a yellow color appear on MBFX so i can be alerted? If its possible please i need your help or if there is anyone with the MBFX Timing indicator with specification i mentioned he can share with me i will appreciate it. Thanks.

Hello Ruckser, do you have the original version of that indicator, the indicator posted is a decompiled version?

mrtools:
Hello Ruckser, do you have the original version of that indicator, the indicator posted is a decompiled version?

Hi MrTools, i dont have the original version, i have the one i posted only.

Help guys, is there anyone with original version of MBFX Timing? if yes can you help us and post it here.

mladen:
Not quite sure what are you lookingfor A simple alert or an alert added to a multi time frame version?

An alert to trigger on whatever/whichever tf the indy is currently applied to.

If a 5M chart then its looking for signals from 5M candles.

If I switch the chart to 30M... then it's looking for the ratio on 30M candles.

As I understand your explanation...

the MTF version would be a challenge...

layering the indicator on a single chart and user set to trigger for various timeframes.

That, of course, would be ideal.

Thanks 4 considering the issues... please do what you can with it.

Thankyou.

ruckser:
Help guys, is there anyone with original version of MBFX Timing? if yes can you help us and post it here.

I have this one in case it helps. Not sure if it's any different than what has been posted.

Files:
timing.mq4  4 kb

Pippo Inzaghi:
I have this one in case it helps. Not sure if it's any different than what has been posted.

Except for their name, they are identical: Both of them are decompiled too

ruckser:

Ruckser, looks like it may originally be a rsx, there are some rsx nrp with alerts in this thread.

ruckser:

I think it is the same as this with alerts

Files:
Reason: