Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1102

thanks mladen

Hello. Can someone please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

hi mladen and mrtools can u please add normal alerts to this ind.? and also can u increase the size of arrows ?bigtrend.mq4

Files:
bigtrend.mq4  4 kb

topi:
hi mladen and mrtools can u please add normal alerts to this ind.? and also can u increase the size of arrows ?bigtrend.mq4

Hi Topi, have this version that is named differently but is the same indicator, which is mtf with alerts.

Hello Mr. Tools or Mladen can you make these indicators nmc with notify alerts already have email but I need notify as I will be traveling and need to get alerts via wi-fi metrader app while out my country where I cannot get text messages to my phone. I will have to rely on metrader app alerts thank you.

nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.mq4nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.ex4symphonie_spikes_mtf.mq4symphonie_spikes_mtf.ex4

FxTrendsTrader:
Hello Mr. Tools or Mladen can you make these indicators nmc with notify alerts already have email but I need notify as I will be traveling and need to get alerts via wi-fi metrader app while out my country where I cannot get text messages to my phone. I will have to rely on metrader app alerts thank you. nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.mq4nonlag_ma_nrp_amp_mtf__alerts1.ex4symphonie_spikes_mtf.mq4symphonie_spikes_mtf.ex4

Hello Fxtrendstrader this is the non lag ma made to be compatible, the Symphonie spike seems to be working on the newer builds.

Hello. I think my request was overlooked by accident. Mr. Tools or Mladen Hello may you please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

Than you Mr. Tools with symphonie spike I am looking for the notify options to be added so you can get alerts to the mt4 apps is that possible with this indicator?

sharingan9:
Hello. I think my request was overlooked by accident. Mr. Tools or Mladen Hello may you please put an alert on this support and resistance tlb oc vo2 indicator so that when a candle touches a solid blue support line or a solid red support and resistance line an alert goes off saying the time and the currency pair and which support/resistance level for example m1 Res, m5 Sup. Thank you so much in advance.

Would need the original source code for that indicator.

FxTrendsTrader:
Than you Mr. Tools with symphonie spike I am looking for the notify options to be added so you can get alerts to the mt4 apps is that possible with this indicator?

Yes these versions should sent notifications, sorry FxTrendsTrader didn't read your post more thoroughly.

Reason: