Indicators with alerts/signal - page 1093

Hi mladen, mrtools,

I would like you to please add a popup and sound alert to this indicator when the direction of the H4, H1 and M15 candles are of the same color and moving in the same direction. If H4,H1 and M15 up then Buy alert should be indicated and if H4,H1 and M15 down then Sell alert should be indicated. Please provide option to enable or disable the alerts also.

Thanks in Advance. Warm Regards

hello Mladen ,this indicator does not work,can you help me make it work again, thank so much! forex_market_hours_gmt.mq4

Files:

lechienthang:
hello Mladen ,this indicator does not work,can you help me make it work again, thank so much! forex_market_hours_gmt.mq4

lechienthang

Try it out now : forex_market_hours_gmt_nmc.mq4

Can sonebody please add push notifcations to this indicator

if possible can someone add push notifications to the indicator attached so that i can get notifcations on my mt4 iphone app/ i tried to do it but i have no idea what im doing. i just want it to notify me and say the same thing on my iphone, the same way it does on my desktop terminal. thank you so much

the file attached has my terrible attempt to do it myself

Files:

brassi:
if possible can someone add push notifications to the indicator attached so that i can get notifcations on my mt4 iphone app/ i tried to do it but i have no idea what im doing. i just want it to notify me and say the same thing on my iphone, the same way it does on my desktop terminal. thank you so much the file attached has my terrible attempt to do it myself

Hi Brassi, added notifications.

Files:

mladen:
godrich It does (it uses one future bar value too)

Thats what I get for assuming

Just one more, would this one also repaint/recalculate ?

Files:

hihi thanks Mladen lot!

godrich:
Thats what I get for assuming Just one more, would this one also repaint/recalculate ?

godrich

No, that one does not repaint

Please make a pop-up alert when 3/4/5 (trader selectible) number of arrows of trend (right lower arrows) point in the same direction.

Thanks

Hello mladen,

Can you please put add an alert for this indicator?

symphonie_market_emotion_indikator.mq4

Reason: