Elite indicators :) - page 999

Hello Mr. Mladen, Mrtools

could you please make a MTF version of this indicator - DSS Bressert VA-composite rsi nrp?

Thank you

makoz

mrtools:
Fxdream, made the bar type histogram on the lines cross.

mrtools, great work! Thanks. Also, I noticed you used the M10 timeframe in the screenshot - how can I get the indicator or EA which creates custom timeframes?

Hello again Mladen - Mrtools,

I think there must be a little mistake in the code of the new prices of the Rsi part in the DSS Bressert VA - Composite rsi nrp alerts + divergence 2.

See the picture and the comments next to the three subwindows.

You see the indicator there, in the first and the second subwindow all the same settings, exept the RSI price is different, but the result stays the same, no matter what rsi price I use.

The third subwindow has also the same settings, except the one of the volatility price and that one works, because the result is different ...

Could you take a look ?

BTW, even with the mistake this indicator is marvellous !

Thanks,

Wulong

Files:
mistake.png  95 kb

Wulong10:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools,

Could you please add volatility adjustment to this DSS Bressert Comp Rsi ?

I'm eager to see what effect that will give to this one ...I think it will be good ...

The version you made was 'DSS Bressert-composite rsi nrp + divergence 2'

But I have made version 2.1, I have added the lower and upper gap feature.

Thanks a lot !

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that can use volatility adjustment : dss_bressert_va_-_composite_rsi_nrp_alerts__divergence_2.1_1.mq4

PS: volatility adjustment can be chosen : you can use for rsi perio, stochastic period, both or none

Wulong10:
Hello again Mladen - Mrtools,

I think there must be a little mistake in the code of the new prices of the Rsi part in the DSS Bressert VA - Composite rsi nrp alerts + divergence 2.

See the picture and the comments next to the three subwindows.

You see the indicator there, in the first and the second subwindow all the same settings, exept the RSI price is different, but the result stays the same, no matter what rsi price I use.

The third subwindow has also the same settings, except the one of the volatility price and that one works, because the result is different ...

Could you take a look ?

BTW, even with the mistake this indicator is marvellous !

Thanks,

Wulong

Wulong

You are right. If you change the rsi price it will always stay the same because it was using volatility price for rsi calculation too (check it and you shall see it - change the volatility price and the value of the dss will change)

Anyway, re-download the indicator from the original post : it is corrected now

Hmm, mistakingly I called the error a mistake, but now that the error has been corrected, it's all clear ...

Thanks Mladen !

fxdream:
mrtools, great work! Thanks. Also, I noticed you used the M10 timeframe in the screenshot - how can I get the indicator or EA which creates custom timeframes?

Fxdream, it's Ha smoothed offline the latest version you can get from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

mrtools:
Fxdream, it's Ha smoothed offline the latest version you can get from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183208/page8

mrtools, thanks I will check the link.

makoz:
Hello Mr. Mladen, Mrtools

could you please make a MTF version of this indicator - DSS Bressert VA-composite rsi nrp?

Thank you

makoz

Hello Makoz, added mtf.

New version of averages - now it has 29 types of averages - still all the average types need only calculation length and price as parameters : averages_-_mtf_amp_alerts_6.ex4

Some other changes made (for easier use of averages types all are ordered alphabetically - it became difficult to find the desired on without that)

Reason: