Elite indicators :) - page 891

mladen:
Boloti You mean it would be ranging when it turns to horizontal line?

Mladen

Yes please

Boloti:
Mladen Yes please

OK

It will be done

mladen:
OK It will be done

Hi Mladen

Just reminding you of my request

Thanks

Boloti:
Hi Mladen

Just reminding you of my request

Thanks

Boloti

This is the extended version of super trend that will alert you on trend change as well as ranging/trending periods : supertrend_nrp_alerts_nmc_2.mq4

You can set either of the alerts separately

Files:

Hi Mladen

Great work

Thanks

Mladen

I tried to add "ShowHigherTimeFrame" to one of your older stochastics. I'll include both the stoc-v15 & the file DSS I used to cut and paste. Any chance you can tell me where I went wrong? as you will see I tried both Strings to upper.

Thank you

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen

I tried to add "ShowHigherTimeFrame" to one of your older stochastics. I'll include both the stoc-v15 & the file DSS I used to cut and paste. Any chance you can tell me where I went wrong? as you will see I tried both Strings to upper.

Thank you

Ray

Ray

Try it out now : rk-stoc-mtf-v15-nexttf_1.mq4

No it still doesn't change to next TF. I'm trying to use it in a dashboard with several TFs & I wanted it to be next TF from generated chart so if I pull a M15 chart the stoc would be M30 & I saw where you put the chart jump "+1" so I can even make a M15 chart "+2"for a M60. Neat concept. I have a "text comparison " program & I don't see any changes except for the> < for the trend, yes I know its backwards but it works better that way.

Thanks for trying

Ray

traderduke:
No it still doesn't change to next TF. I'm trying to use it in a dashboard with several TFs & I wanted it to be next TF from generated chart so if I pull a M15 chart the stoc would be M30 & I saw where you put the chart jump "+1" so I can even make a M15 chart "+2"for a M60. Neat concept. I have a "text comparison " program & I don't see any changes except for the> < for the trend, yes I know its backwards but it works better that way.

Thanks for trying

Ray

I was not changing that (but the way how it was displayed - since it was not OK)

For higher time frame simply comment out line 119

Hello Mladen,

I compiled another indicator into the latest Build only to find one Warning which is:

"arrays passed by reference only"

The code looks like this:

double FS30ver30(double ada_0[], int& ai_4) {

Please would you help me clearing this warning? The indicator is functioning, but I would prefer to have a clean code.

Thanking you most sincerely,

Reason: