Elite indicators :) - page 788

mladen,

Any update on the following request?

thanks,

jim

94315jim:
Mladen,

Thanks for the explanation.

Is it possible to make an indicator that shows the "slope" of ADX instead of "angle"?

thanks,

jim

94315jim:
mladen,

Any update on the following request?

thanks,

jim

jim

Try this version. In this version the color of the adx line is clanging depending on the slope of the adx : wildersdmi_v3_cycle_periods__slope.mq4

mrtools:
Made a non lag Atr then added it to mtf TMA Bands alerts, quite a difference from regular Atr and non lag version as you can see in this picture the red is non lag and white is regular. One thing is atr multiplier needs to be set something like .002 ish to .005 ish range to get the bands similar to picture.

Updated and corrected nonlag ma ATR : nonlag_atr_nmc.mq4

Files:

Jurik_Trend envelopes mtf alerts from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general updated to be compatible with new mt4 builds.

traderduke:
Mrt or Mladen

I searched this blog for the JurikTrend envelopes but no sucess. Can you re-post the indicator shown in the attached news??

Thank You , hope you had a nice weekend

Ray

Trying again Ray for some reason having trouble up loading the indicators from my desktop to here, anyway kinda updated the envelopes a little and also a mtf trend strength don't think there is one.

updated version of jurik trend envelopes posted here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

mladen:
casaliss Here you go

regards

Mladen

Updated version compatible with new mql : maenv_02b_digits_nmc.mq4

Files:

Mladen

the indicator link doesn't work. Could you re=post?

Thank you

Ray

mladen:
jim Try this version. In this version the color of the adx line is clanging depending on the slope of the adx : wildersdmi_v3_cycle_periods__slope.mq4

traderduke:
Mladen

the indicator link doesn't work. Could you re=post?

Thank you

Ray

traderduke

It needs the new builds of metatrader

It will not work with older builds (it is using 11 buffers)

PS: mrtools reminded me that the indicator uses CyclePeriod_V2 to. t will not work without it. Here is the second indicator that is used to make the periods adaptive : cycleperiod_v2.mq4

Files:

This indicator from my understanding it was first called TrendRsi then changed to TrendStrength using rsx, now calling it TrendRsi(hopefully not confusing anyone) anyway did a mod of it giving it the option of 4 rsi types: 0=rsi,1=wilder rsi,2=rsx,3=cuttler rsi with mtf and alerts when the outside and main line are either bullish or bearish. Thanks to Mladen for the code to interpolate the outside lines.

Files:
Reason: