Elite indicators :) - page 668

mladen

Using build 604, do you know how I can get my EA info back into the trade & account history "comments" column. All it shows is an (sl)?

Thanks

Ray

traderduke:
mladen

Using build 604, do you know how I can get my EA info back into the trade & account history "comments" column. All it shows is an (sl)?

Thanks

Ray

Ray

Even if you placed some text into the comment field?

If it is so, than I am afraid that there is no way - it seems that the broker is overwriting the comment with [tp] or [sl] when either take profit or stop loss are hit (that much I can see at metatrader demo account - I still do not have my regular broker updated to these new builds)

mladen:
ValeoFX Try with this DTosc (it is made to work on build 604 now)

Hello again Mladen,

This time there are loads of "issues" as you can see from the attached screen-print. This is of the latest "DTosc" you kindly sent unless of course we are having the same problem as last week where your updates did not update?

How about giving it "v.1" suffix so that I can change it in the cluster as well? That way we can clearly see where the problem arises.

Thanks so much.

ValeoFX:
Hello again Mladen,

This time there are loads of "issues" as you can see from the attached screen-print. This is of the latest "DTosc" you kindly sent unless of course we are having the same problem as last week where your updates did not update?

How about giving it "v.1" suffix so that I can change it in the cluster as well? That way we can clearly see where the problem arises.

Thanks so much.

ValeoFX

You are using the wrong dtosc indicator. In the one I posted a few posts ago that function looks like this (downloaded it right now and copied the code from it directly) :

string StringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int tchar = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((tchar > 96 && tchar 223 && tchar < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar - 32);

else if(tchar > -33 && tchar < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar + 224);

}

return(s);

}

Economic Events Calendar Indicator

Hello Mladen,

The attached forex news calendar indicator plots economic events listed in the calender of dailyfx. It basically downloads the csv file from dailyfx economic events calender and displays the events as vertical lines with text on mt4 charts.

As far as i know it only displays current week's past and upcoming news on the charts.

Is it possible to modify the attached indicator so that it plots the previous (historical news) weeks' economic events as well ? (downloading previous weeks' csv files from dailyfx) Thanks for your support.

mladen:
ValeoFX

You are using the wrong dtosc indicator. In the one I posted a few posts ago that function looks like this (downloaded it right now and copied the code from it directly) :

string StringUpperCase(string str)

{

string s = str;

for (int length=StringLen(str)-1; length>=0; length--)

{

int tchar = StringGetChar(s, length);

if((tchar > 96 && tchar 223 && tchar < 256))

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar - 32);

else if(tchar > -33 && tchar < 0)

s = StringSetChar(s, length, tchar + 224);

}

return(s);

}

Good morning Mladen,

I can assure you that I downloaded and pasted the indicator over the original, but that is just by and by.

Thank you for the code that you posted. I deleted the old one and copied this one into the indicator and it compiled perfectly.

Much appreciated as always.

Continued success to you.

Hello Mladen,

Just like you to see what the platform is doing now - attached screen-print.

Only 3 Templates running!

This is ridiculous; I cannot even place a trade it takes forever to execute an order.

Any suggestions plse?

Thanks and sorry for the "overload" at the moment.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Just like you to see what the platform is doing now - attached screen-print.

Only 3 Templates running!

This is ridiculous; I cannot even place a trade it takes forever to execute an order.

Any suggestions plse?

Thanks and sorry for the "overload" at the moment.

ValeoFX

I have no idea what is happening to your terminal. SOrry

My build runs at 1-2% CPU usafge with that indicator active

mladen:
ValeoFX

I have no idea what is happening to your terminal. SOrry

My build runs at 1-2% CPU usage with that indicator active

Mladen after we spoke, I read an article where the writer suggested we copy ONLY the ex4-files from your 509-Build over onto the 604 indicators and I followed his suggestion as he says that Metaquotes have confirmed that it could be done without affecting the platform.

Well, the Memory dropped back to "normal" although still higher than my other live platform running still as 509, but at least the CPU usage has dropped also into a more acceptable level.

Wishing you a great day in spite of Metaquotes.

Not one of my scripts from the Script-Thread works, hence my request earlier. I would like to have a script and NOT an EA for entering and exiting trades or setting my Inputs.

Should you come across such, plse let me know. (or anyone else for that matter)

Thanks.

Reason: