Elite indicators :) - page 647

mladen, can add arrows up/down on first trends change ?

Regards

s1natria

mladen:
s1natria Here you go

s1natria:
mladen, can add arrows up/down on first trends change ?

Regards

s1natria

s1natria

This is a version with arrows too

Files:

Thank you very much

mladen:
s1natria This is a version with arrows too

mladen:
Sergiy

Here is this version

You can use 20 types of averages now (they are described in the parameters of the indicator which one is which). Also you can use any combination of those 20 types of averages to be displayed in the middle of the indicator (also yu can chose if you wish to make it display 0,1 or 2 averages states there). None of the averages used in this one is repainting, so you can use any without a danger of being tricked by repainting

Hello Mladen,

Great job once again.

Please tell me where I can adjust the zones? I had a look, but am unable to adjust them.

Appreciate your reply.

Peaceful weekend. Stay warm.

altoronto:
Wow, your bag is full of tricks and always work as it should Thank you.

Hi Altoronto

Could you please post your now updated version of your 2 x Stochs_test for me to try out?

Thanks

Sylvester

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Great job once again.

Please tell me where I can adjust the zones? I had a look, but am unable to adjust them.

Appreciate your reply.

Peaceful weekend. Stay warm.

ValeoFX

They are fixed (to 100 and 300) If you wish to change those you can change it in UpdateBounds() procedure (you will see those 100 and 300 levels there). Or you can turn the zones/levels display of (set the ShowZones to false) and then set any level you wish to use the usual way for metatrader indicators

Hi Mladen

I hope that all is well on your side of the world. I am finding this tool (Angle of T3 histo) quite handy as a complimentary confirmation in my "Hull line-break strategy". Over the past week I've had 19/20 strikes (almost a crystal ball I would say) with my customized tweaked settings so thanks a stack of pips pal!!!

Could you please incorporate into the tool your standard alerts package?

Thanks & have a super weekend!!

Sylvester

mladen:
Sylvester

Here is a version with additional alert on zero cross (you do not see it in histogram values, but you will be alerted when the angle crosses the zero line) and both upper and lower level crosses.

PS: you can chose (using parameters) which type of alert you wish to have, so that you can turn that zero cross alerts off if you do not want to use them

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for the prompt reply. I look forward to testing this in the new week.

Regards

Sylvester

Hello Mladen,

I have a request for the WPR - I use the standard one in the MT4 Indicator - folder - to have an audible ALERT when the indicator falls through the -20 level or goes UP through the -80 level, with a vertical line that shows on the candles plse.

I have searched the Forums for such an alerted WPR (%R), but am unable to locate it.

Please be kind enough and do these modifications for me?

Thanking you in advance,

mladen:
ValeoFX They are fixed (to 100 and 300) If you wish to change those you can change it in UpdateBounds() procedure (you will see those 100 and 300 levels there). Or you can turn the zones/levels display of (set the ShowZones to false) and then set any level you wish to use the usual way for metatrader indicators

Hello Mladen,

Thank you so much for the information. Found it and attach screen-print for your kind perusal.

Have a great weekend.

Files:
Reason: