Elite indicators :) - page 629

#DTosc v 2.05

Hello Mladen,

Trust you had a great weekend.

Would you please be kind enough and replace the arrows on this indicator for me by vertical lines running through the candles?

Please forgive the renaming of the indicator, but it shows you how much I like it.

Thanking you in advance.

Continued success to you.

Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the MACD attached into a "horizontal histo" version for me? I picked up this MACD in one of the other threads on Fx TSD over the weekend so I would like to run a histo version in parallel with my other histo's to evaluate this MACD. Please also make it "non-painting & mtf".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:
_macd_pro.ex4  4 kb

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Could you please convert the MACD attached into a "horizontal histo" version for me? I picked up this MACD in one of the other threads on Fx TSD over the weekend so I would like to run a histo version in parallel with my other histo's to evaluate this MACD. Please also make it "non-painting & mtf".

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

See this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650/page12

That is just a solar wind in disguise

Hi Mladen

Please excuse my ignorance. In a nutshell, simply put, what is this "Solar wind" story. I picked also in an earlier thread that Valeo had negative views about it (and perhaps for very good reason). Is it just a bunch of BS indicators or what???

Thanks

Sylvester

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Please excuse my ignorance. In a nutshell, simply put, what is this "Solar wind" story. I picked also in an earlier thread that Valeo had negative views about it (and perhaps for very good reason). Is it just a bunch of BS indicators or what???

Thanks

Sylvester

:):)

In short, yes

Solar wind is a wrongly coded Ehlers Fusher transform and is by now the most famous repainter there is. See just this example what is it doing in run-time : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page368

mladen:
:):):)

In short, yes

Solar wind is a wrongly coded Ehlers Fusher transform and is by now the most famous repainter there is. See just this example what is it doing in run-time : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page368

Hi Mladen

Aha!!! Thanks for the info. Is there any merit then in having these fakes included on Fx TSD? Surely it's bound to mislead some of our members and lead to unhappy customers somewhere along the way (of course not that it's any of my business). Just something to consider pal!!

Nonetheless I'm pretty happy with all the other genuine tools that you've already done for me and very grateful for them.

Thanks & regards

SAA

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Aha!!! Thanks for the info. Is there any merit then in having these fakes included on Fx TSD? Surely it's bound to mislead some of our members and lead to unhappy customers somewhere along the way (of course not that it's any of my business). Just something to consider pal!!

Nonetheless I'm pretty happy with all the other genuine tools that you've already done for me and very grateful for them.

Thanks & regards

SAA

Sylvester

The purpose of that thread was to keep all those indicators at a same place (since they spread so much that they are like a disease) in order to prevent confusion. I think that this way all that people have to do is to see if the indicator is already in that thread and if yes, forget about it and save a lot of time of hope and unnecessary testing

mladen:
ValeoFX Here is this version. Try it out

Good morning Mladen,

As always much appreciated.

Successful day to you.

Mladen,

I can't seem to get this to work, any ideas?

Ray

traderduke:
Mladen,

I can't seem to get this to work, any ideas?

Ray

Ray

upx and downx variables should be tested for "!=EMPTY_VALUE" (they are almost never going to have a value of 1)

Reason: