Elite indicators :) - page 598

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

Absolutely a perfect piece of artistry!!!! Thank you sincerely for your brilliance & prompt service.

Kind regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

It was mrtools who posted it

Hello Mladen,

I really like the new version CCI Study 2 especially set to 18. Thank you so much.

Now a small favour please? Would you mind adding an audible alert when the price goes through the zero-line plse? There is already an "arrow", but I would love the audible alert plse.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Files:

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

I really like the new version CCI Study 2 especially set to 18. Thank you so much.

Now a small favour please? Would you mind adding an audible alert when the price goes through the zero-line plse? There is already an "arrow", but I would love the audible alert plse.

Thanking you most sincerely.

ValeoFX

Here you go

Files:

Hello MrTools

Thank you sincerely for your great work on CCI Study 2 - much appreciated!!!

Regards from sunny South Africa

Sylvester

Elite indicators : SZO - (Sentiment Zone Oscillator divergence)

Hi Mladen

I'm also using another Fx TSD Elite tool called the SZO (Sentiment Zone Oscillator divergence) in parallel as a cross-check for good entries/exits (screenshot attached). Could you please create a "bar histogram version" of the SZO conceptually similar the two depicted at the bottom of my screenshot?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Files:

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

I'm also using another Fx TSD Elite tool called the SZO (Sentiment Zone Oscillator divergence) in parallel as a cross-check for good entries/exits (screenshot attached). Could you please create a "bar histogram version" of the SZO conceptually similar the two depicted at the bottom of my screenshot?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

When should the color of the SZO histogram change?

There are multiple criteria that can be used - which criteria should we use?

Hi Mladen

The graphical depiction shows the green/red lines "forming well after the mid-line cross-over" but also "before touching the dynamic zone limits". I honestly don't know what factor/criteria has been used as a trigger in the existing tool to form the green & red lines near the dynamic zones but it is reasonably effective as a signal. Could you perhaps tell me typically what criteria are used for the SZO tool in it's existing format and what other logical trigger variations could also be considered to maintain effective signalling?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

mladen:
ValeoFX Here you go

==================

Good morning Mladen,

Thank you ever so much.

Successful day to you.

SAugustine:
Hi Mladen

The graphical depiction shows the green/red lines "forming well after the mid-line cross-over" but also "before touching the dynamic zone limits". I honestly don't know what factor/criteria has been used as a trigger in the existing tool to form the green & red lines near the dynamic zones but it is reasonably effective as a signal. Could you perhaps tell me typically what criteria are used for the SZO tool in it's existing format and what other logical trigger variations could also be considered to maintain effective signalling?

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

Sylvester

Do not think of those lines as before and after touching the limits

In metatrader a line is bound to bars. What it means that it must start from the previous bar end and finish on the current bar. It can not start in the middle of the two bars or something similar. So for those color changes you should look at the ending point (it is simply due to how the lines are drawn). Those color changes will happen where SZO value crosses or is above the limits

Just an idea...

Mladen, may I please pick your fruitfull brain for a moment regarding the CCI.

Is it possible to create an ema-hi/lo version? In other words similar to the Trend Envelope, but only in CCI-format?

If you want to see a picture, I will upload you one where I have made an ema version of the regular CCI, but I am sure you get my drift.

Thanks in advance.

Reason: