Elite indicators :) - page 525

SSA end pointed smoothed ?

mladen:
altoronto

Here you go

Have a nice weekend

Hi mladen, these are great additional features to the SSA EP.

Is it possible to add a smooth function like the iDSmooth ?

I tried it myself but didn't succeed.

Thanks

Please make histogram version!

Hi mladen,can you make histogram version this indicator?

thanks!ma-candlesticks.mq4ma-candlesticks.mq4

Files:

SSA normalized end-pointed 2

Boxter

Here you go It still has the multi time framing as well as alerts but did not want to make a too long name so named it shorter now. There s a double smoothing and regular smoothing option included

Boxter:
Hi mladen, these are great additional features to the SSA EP.

Is it possible to add a smooth function like the iDSmooth ?

I tried it myself but didn't succeed.

Thanks

mladen:
Boxter

Here you go

It still has the multi time framing as well as alerts but did not want to make a too long name so named it shorter now. There s a double smoothing and regular smoothing option included

Mladen, can you add multicurrency option as well? I guess it will be covered from any angle

Period Converter for MT5

Anyone knows if it exists a period converter script for MT5 ? Thanks a lot.

Thanking you sincerely ND

newdigital:
Because many people are trading using M1, M5 or M15 timeframes.

Well.

Open M1 chart ... and what? we may have many questions:

EURUSD is in bullish or bearish in general?

when it was started and when it will be finished?

But we are not trading primary trend. We are trading secondary trend - means: we are trading the trend for right now (secondary).

Trend following is when primary and secondary trends are same ones (bullish/bullish; bearish/bearish).

So, using this simple setup - we will have the answers on all those questions using just this one M1 chart (or M5 or M15 for example).

- primary trend (which can exist for many hours) is related to the cloud: price is above the cloud - bullish; below is for bearish.

- secondary trend is NRTR indicator: blue line is bullish and red line is bearish.

And we can trade as we want having the knowledge about the price and market condition.

===========================================================================

Good morning ND,

Thank you so much for a detailed explanation in the 2 posts earlier. Much appreciated as always and even more so for sharing your templates which I will hook up today still.

Best regards,

Favour plse Mladen

A very good morning to you, Mladen.

I need a favour plse and one is a "walk in the park" for you as I need an audible alarm on an existing indicator, but the second one is a little more than a walk and probably a "jog" for you.

I attach a screen-print that shows both in action and are as follows:

The "SimpleENTRY" is the request for an alert and you will see it showing in the bottom right hand corner near the time.

The most obvious one to the right is the "jog" as I wish to change this present format (which is LawGirl's Trend display using RSi-3 settings on all the TFs), to showing me the position of the "x-EMA" to the current price in pip-value. The screen starts @ M15 going to M30, H1, H4, D1 & W1.

Also, I would like the distances to be shown without decimal points, plse and Green for above the "x-EMA" and Red for below.

I attach both indicators for your kind attention.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best personal regards.

SSA end-pointed normalized 3

altoronto,

Changeable symbol added (so now you can chose the symbol for which to display value). Since from the experience I know that this way is used sometimes for correlations monitoring, added the invert option too (so you can invert the value around the 0 axis) That way I think all the angles are covered. Here is an example of a "foreign" symbol used with inverted values for the upper instance of the indicator

altoronto:
Mladen, can you add multicurrency option as well? I guess it will be covered from any angle

Fundamental flaw

ValeoFX:
A very good morning to you, Mladen.

I need a favour plse and one is a "walk in the park" for you as I need an audible alarm on an existing indicator, but the second one is a little more than a walk and probably a "jog" for you.

I attach a screen-print that shows both in action and are as follows:

The "SimpleENTRY" is the request for an alert and you will see it showing in the bottom right hand corner near the time.

The most obvious one to the right is the "jog" as I wish to change this present format (which is LawGirl's Trend display using RSi-3 settings on all the TFs), to showing me the position of the "x-EMA" to the current price in pip-value. The screen starts @ M15 going to M30, H1, H4, D1 & W1.

Also, I would like the distances to be shown without decimal points, plse and Green for above the "x-EMA" and Red for below.

I attach both indicators for your kind attention.

Thanking you most sincerely.

Best personal regards.

==================================

Good morning to you Mladen,

Trust this finds you and the family well.

The indicator I posted here as "SimpleENTRY" is flawed in the sense that although it reads the price correctly, it shows the wrong direction, i.e. when the price is Long it will be coloured RED and telling one to SELL.

Sorry for not having noticed that before.

Best regards.

DTosc 2.05 Multi RSI

mladen:
Daniel

Here is the dtosc with floating levels and the rest (arrows, alerts, divergence ...) in one indicator

Hi mladen,

I took your DTosc 2.05 indi and extended it with your former Multi RSI capability:

RSI_Mode: 1=RSI,2=Wilders RSI,3=RSX,4=Cuttler RSI

it works !

Files:
Reason: