Elite indicators :) - page 357

bbjurek

Original post is updated - now it has alerts too. Also one problem when in mtf mode is solved for it so that is the version that should be used (that is why I decided not to make "new" version but to keep that version that should replace the originally posted version)

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Thanks Mladen

but this one has no alerts (email) alerts

bbjurek

Thank You Mladen

bbjurek

MrTools re RSi TM

A very good morning to you, MrTools.

This RSi-TM is a real GEM. Thanks again.

Could you possibly add Alerts in form of Arrows on Candles and sound too for when it hits overheating areas such as "0" and 100, plse?

Uncanny success story here. (Will send you pictures to your private e-mail address as I don't want to distract from this Thread here)

Many thanks in advance even if you do it over the weekend.

Best regards.

Files:

ValeoFX

Hope you do not mind me doing this (since I made the original one)

Alerts and arrows added. Levels for arrows and alerts are common for both. The rest is not. Arrows can be configured separately from alerts. Both can be configured to show arrows and / or alert on crosses and reverts. Levels used for that purpose are levelUpand levelDown. LveleUp1and levelDown1are used only to draw additional levels in the indicator zone, they are not used for arrows or alerts.

regards

Mladen

ValeoFX:
A very good morning to you, MrTools.

This RSi-TM is a real GEM. Thanks again.

Could you possibly add Alerts in form of Arrows on Candles and sound too for when it hits overheating areas such as "0" and 100, plse?

Uncanny success story here. (Will send you pictures to your private e-mail address as I don't want to distract from this Thread here)

Many thanks in advance even if you do it over the weekend.

Best regards.

Dear Mladen,

can you add alert to this indicator when color is change?

mtf_fxsnipergocci_barm.mq4

Thank you.

I never mind your work...

mladen:
ValeoFX

Hope you do not mind me doing this (since I made the original one)

Alerts and arrows added. Levels for arrows and alerts are common for both. The rest is not. Arrows can be configured separately from alerts. Both can be configured to show arrows and / or alert on crosses and reverts. Levels used for that purpose are levelUpand levelDown. LveleUp1and levelDown1are used only to draw additional levels in the indicator zone, they are not used for arrows or alerts.

regards

Mladen

===============

A very good morning to you Mladen. No, I never mind you doing it. Was just thinking of relieving you of some "tedious" work while that active brain of yours works on something deeper.

Thank you for this, I will report back to you but it has been an absolute GEM since I started using it with my regular RSis for comparison.

========================

Seeing that you developed the RSi-EMA_MTF, would you mind enlightening me on how it is possible for this indicator to throw out Arrows where it does? Absolutely stunned me over this last week. (See attached picture) I am so amazed that I am running the SnapShot on it to see, but your explanation would be very interesting to say the least.

Thanks for replying.

Have a successful day.

ValeoFX

Turn the interpolated of and then you will see the exact points at which values cross each other (and where arrows should be placed)

Interpolation does an additional smoothing on original mtf values hence the crosses of interpolated values are not the crosses at which real multi time frame values happened. Interpolation is more a cosmetic (smoothing the values) intervention in values that helps in detecting higher time frames "intentions" sort of speaking

Thank you seems so inadequate..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Turn the interpolated of and then you will see the exact points at which values cross each other (and where arrows should be placed)

Interpolation does an additional smoothing on original mtf values hence the crosses of interpolated values are not the crosses at which real multi time frame values happened. Interpolation is more a cosmetic (smoothing the values) intervention in values that helps in detecting higher time frames "intentions" sort of speaking

=======================

Mladen, "thank you" seems so inadequate, but please accept it from deep within my heart. You are a star.

kalina1977

Here you go

This is a new one. It needed to be done like this for a couple of reasons. It is a single indicator now (you do not need the "FXSnipersErgodic_CCITrigger" indicator too in order to make this one work), parameters are really changeable (in the "old" one changing parameters changed nothing in calculations) and it works in mtf as it should (all the bars that have to be updated are actually updated, so there will be no surprises). Also some more options added in order to have a complete control over the what and how the indicator does

Alerts are triggered when all 4 values align : so if all 4 go down or all 4 go up, then an alert will be issued. I hope that it is what you had in mind regarding alerts

regards

Mladen

kalina1977:
Dear Mladen,

can you add alert to this indicator when color is change?

mtf_fxsnipergocci_barm.mq4

Thank you.

"Cosmetic" change requested plse

Mladen, the new indicator is perfect, thank you.

Just a small request and that is to have the signal appear underneath and on top of the candle inverse to what we have it at present, please.

Now we have the RED arrow on top of the candle in stead of underneath it, which will donate that the indicator has reached its minimum level.

Thank you in advance.

Files:
Reason: