Elite indicators :) - page 31

Files:

Does anyone know of a CCI with configurable level alert?

Hello everybody. Being as the elite section is where the MQL rocket scientists ply their trade, this seemed the most obvious place to ask this question.

My chart watching has lead me to look for a regular CCI which has the ability to configure an alert for when a user defineable CCI value is hit.

In an ideal world this would have the option for a high and a low alert within the one indicator though I guess it wouldn't be too hard to throw an extra copy on the one chart. It would also be helpful to to have the option to throw the alert either intra bar or at the close of the bar.

I'm not being completely lazy, I've searched around but have found nothing like this. Does such a thing exist? Is it hard to do? (it would be for me...). I guess I'd even be prepared to pay for it

Pip Counter Indicator

I would find it useful to have an indicator that, among other things, posted the current positive or negative pip count that the account had won or lost since the beginning of the trading week. This could be derived from the data in the Account History.

Does such an indication exist? It seems that the weekly winners pip counts for the EA's being tested in the Elite Section must be acquired somehow...possibly automatically like this.

Reason: