Thank you for your time and patience

mike pearce:
As i know it doesnt repaint..

Thanks Mike!

MLADEN,

I cant thank you enough for the amazing work you have done

have a nice day..

Hi mladen,

Any chance you might get to that pivot indicator...if not, that's OK...I can try a different approach.

Thanks

Ben

mladen:
Ben Try this one. It is a different one but it has yearly pivots (or fibos - depends what you choose) too, In the TimeFrameparameter enter Yfor a yearly indicator . Also, you can set it to alert when some of the values is crossed (pivots or fibos) and adjustable number of periods to display. It displays 3 levels up or down, not 9, but this one is much easier to work on further and add eventual additional levels since the yearly data and the rest of the basic calculations are solved)
regards Mladen

IXOAH Indicator

Hi Mladen

IXOAH Indicator

MultiTimeFrame,

Zero Line Alert,

Graphics Arrows

Quantile bands

These are quantile bands

Some more info about quantile(s) can be found here : Quantile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

Roughly, you can treat it as a measure where is the n% price laying at (do not mix it with % bands or other kind of bands, since the calculation is done from the occurrences of prices not a range or any 'synthetic" value)
Files:

Thank you Mladen

This place probably the best cooking place for trading unless Mladen and ND knows somewhere better

mladen

Could you help me translate TS code into MT4 code?

1. I have syntex errors I can't seem to get the "{" correct.

2. How do you translate the TS "Buy ( "KltChLE" ) next bar at CrossingHigh + 1 point stop " into a MT4 "Ordersend"?

If I'm out of line in this forum could you direct me for some help?

Thank You

Ray

My MT4 kc code;

bool BuySignal()

{

double upper=iCustom(NULL, 0,"RK-KeltnerChannel-atr",KCperiod,KCatr,0,ShiftKC+0);

double middle=iCustom(NULL, 0,"RK-KeltnerChannel-atr",KCperiod,KCatr,1,ShiftKC+0);

double lower=iCustom(NULL, 0,"RK-KeltnerChannel-atr",KCperiod,KCatr,2,ShiftKC+0);

if ( Close [1] upper) Setup == True && CrossingHigh == High;

else

if Setup && (Close [0] = CrossingHigh +1 Point) Setup == False;

if Setup

&& TimeCondition()) return(true); return(false);

} [/CODE]

Tradestation Keltner Code;

[CODE]Avg = AverageFC( Price, LengthKC ) ;

Shift = NumATRs * AvgTrueRange( LengthKC ) ;

UpperBand = Avg + Shift ;

LowerBand = Avg - Shift ;

{--Long--}

if CurrentBar > 1 and Price crosses over UpperBand then

{ CB > 1 check used to avoid spurious cross confirmation at CB = 1 }

begin

SetUp = true ;

CrossingHigh = High ;

end

else if Setup and ( Price = CrossingHigh + 1 point ) then

Setup = false ;

{ the High >= condition being true indicates that a buy must already have been

triggered at this bar so this setup has been used up and needs to be negated;

an example of a persisitent setup with an indefinite stop/limit trigger - setup

has to be negated after entry confirmed; also see Pivot Reversal LE/SE and

PercentR LE/SE }

if Setup then

Buy ( "KltChLE" ) next bar at CrossingHigh + 1 point stop ;

Apeiron

Here you go There is one deviation compared to "I XO A H" : this one automatically adapts to 5 digit brokers, so it works the same on 4 and 5 digit brokers without changing parameters (that means that if you want to compare the original to this one you have to multiply box size by 10 on a 5 digit broker in order to get same results) Here is a comparison of the 2 (box size set to 6.5 pips, upper is the new one, arrows are from the new one too) :
regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
Hi Mladen

IXOAH Indicator

MultiTimeFrame,

Zero Line Alert,

Graphics Arrows
Files:

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
Apeiron

Here you go

There is one deviation compared to "I XO A H" : this one automatically adapts to 5 digit brokers, so it works the same on 4 and 5 digit brokers without changing parameters (that means that if you want to compare the original to this one you have to multiply box size by 10 on a 5 digit broker in order to get same results) Here is a comparison of the 2 (box size set to 6.5 pips, upper is the new one, arrows are from the new one too) :
regards Mladen

Thanks Mladen

Reason: