Elite indicators :) - page 158

mladen:
casaliss,

those (and a couple more ) you can find in this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178741

they do not have it as an option, but those indicators are in fact applying linear interpolation

regards

mladen

thanks mladen

Fudo RSX

hi mladen,

thank you! this is exactly what I was looking for.

I like the colored rsx much better than the background blocks, is more intuitive.

regards,

fudo

mladen:
Fudo

Here you go

Made some changes (actually a new indicator, but it is what I derived as an idea) Check if that is what you had in mind.

First change is that I removed that color blocks and added color to RSX line so now it shows when it is above or bellow the signal line (so the color change is not the slope of RSX, but its relation to signal line). The second is that it is a single file indicator now (no need for external Rsx indicator)

As of what is it applied to : you can choose - if you set TmaApplyToto 0 it will be applied to RSX else it will be applied to signal line (MA of RSX)
regards mladen

plz MTF

hello all:)

plz MTF this indicator.

sorry my poor english...

Files:

Here you go Interpolated and non-interpolated
regards

mladen

yama728:
hello all:)

plz MTF this indicator.

sorry my poor english...

VortexIndicator

Hi Mladen

VortexIndıcator

MTF

Thanks

Files:

mladen:
casaliss

Here you go

Used the original instead of the one you posted (in the original it looks like the upper one) but added the difference display too (the lower one - set the ShowDifference() parameter to true to get that one) Did not use the one you posted for some coding errors in it (to be honest, when I see something like this :

for( i=0; i<1000 ; i++ )

{

}

when the loop has 998 executions too much in 99,99% cases I just turn around and use or write something else, but seeing that TRO "intervened" in the code, no wonder that there is "stuff" like that in it, I might add)

All the rest is the usual : interpolated or non-interpolated (interpolated on the picture)
have a great weekend

regards

mladen

thanks mladen

stochastic in color and alert v1.04d

Dear mladen, dear mtuppers,

sorry, if this is not the right place for asking this. Doing my fist steps in this forum. have already read a lot of your posts and would like to say that I admire your outstanding contributions.

I downloaded (don't remember where it was) a stochastic indicator (Color Stochastic.mq4, written by mladen, add arrow alert by mtuppers, v1.04d)

It's very nice, but to me it looks like the arrows - which , I think, should indicate leaving the zones of overbought and oversold only react on the overbought-zone.

Red arrow when OB is entered and blue arrow when OB is left.

Is this an old one ? Please forgive me if I missed something and this is an odd question, already been solved.

Thanks

derfel

derfel

Can you please post the indicator (the v1.04d) here. I have only version 1.02 on my PC

regards

mladen

derfel:
Dear mladen, dear mtuppers,

sorry, if this is not the right place for asking this. Doing my fist steps in this forum. have already read a lot of your posts and would like to say that I admire your outstanding contributions.

I downloaded (don't remember where it was) a stochastic indicator (Color Stochastic.mq4, written by mladen, add arrow alert by mtuppers, v1.04d)

It's very nice, but to me it looks like the arrows - which , I think, should indicate leaving the zones of overbought and oversold only react on the overbought-zone.

Red arrow when OB is entered and blue arrow when OB is left.

Is this an old one ? Please forgive me if I missed something and this is an odd question, already been solved.

Thanks

derfel

stochastic in color and alert v1.04d

hello mladen,

Thank you for taking care.

derfel

Reason: