Elite indicators :) - page 1426

mladen:

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for upgrading and investing some new ideas,a lot of flexibility in new invented tool,still i have not experimented/apply filter in the illustration toy,means it can go further some where close to grail :):)

may be rest of latest averages make it more flexible and fulfill extra experimenting possibilities.

regards

mladen:
Just one more change (there was an issue when in multi time frame mode - divergence was not displayed then, now it is solved)

Thank you for the update.

Nowadays I do not really use multi time frame mode, so I do not think I would realize the issue any soon. Good to know it is flawless anyway.

mladen:

ADXm - on-chart version

It is not just a mere transform to on-chart version, but is having additions compared to the original ADXm (namely averages choice for price pre-smoothing, filtering, floating levels, ...). All in all, some playing recommended (as usual), but is seems to be usable with those additions ...

can you please give me the link to this indicator on a separate window?

camisa:
can you please give me the link to this indicator on a separate window?
Which one,there are a lot of styles,adxm nrp,adxm averages,adxm vhf,adxm adaptive,adxm floating zero,advance,color,cross,stddev and so on :)

mntiwana:
Which one,there are a lot of styles,adxm nrp,adxm averages,adxm vhf,adxm adaptive,adxm floating zero,advance,color,cross,stddev and so on :)
Greetings ,ahh that`s beautiful :-),can be very good all of them on the list so we can create brainstorming tmpl :-),best regards masters! 

mntiwana:
the exactly same than the one mladen posted 

camisa:
the exactly same than the one mladen posted 

Try this one.might be a bit different in features.

mntiwana:

Try this one.might be a bit different in features.

thanks, I have that one and it's different

camisa:
thanks, I have that one and it's different
give your specifications

mntiwana:
give your specifications
well, the one mladen just posted has price options etc. I just need mladen to post the exact same indicator on separate window
Reason: