Elite indicators :) - page 1408

Sami1990:

Dear mladen,

I have this strategy that use EMA5 High & Low, but I need a filter or indicator to confirm the right moment of entry/exit or an indicator to increase the accuracy of entry/exit points.

The strategy goes like this, when a candle touch the EMA5 High/Low there is a tendency that it will retrace back to the opposite EMA. To prevent false signals, i need an indicator that will increase the accuracy of signal or an indicator that will confirm the entry/exit point.

do you have an indicator like this? and hopefully an indicator that will work with multiple time frame.

Thank you in advance. 

Maybe you want to look at stochastic for example...

mladen:
You can use any of the 100's of other indicators as filter. Please check the posted things at this forum for something that suits you for the thing you have in mind
Sir, can you made a 'any pair option' for swing line histo?

mades:
I use very similar strategy, just combo of M30/M5  (found out that M15 is not "smoothed" enough). Nice that someone else thinks the same way. This indi is not really indi as there is no computation or mathematical formula, just following the price. Very rare.
Yes. m30 and m5 looks fair enough. The multiplier is 6 (m5*6=m30) and i think it is more reasonable way to look at.

The indi is not really an indi but it keeps me away from ranging market. Ranging is where i made most of the losses. It marks highest low and lowest high visually. You will see price going lower/higher. In case of ranging market, it behaves well too. 

Swing line is one thing. One more aspect im looking from swing line is flow between currencies - read here.

redwed:
Maybe you want to look at stochastic for example...
I've already tried stoch's, rsi, ma, macd, adx, fractals indicators to match my strategy but none of them fits..maybe i need a some kind of customized indicator

mladen:
You can use any of the 100's of other indicators as filter. Please check the posted things at this forum for something that suits you for the thing you have in mind
I've already tried stoch's, rsi, ma, macd, adx, fractals indicators to match my strategy but none of them fits..maybe i need a some kind of customized indicator

Sami1990:
Try putting on some charts that shows stoch failed. Maybe we can work something on.

mladen

Could you please make 3_4 into a histo or add 3_4 enums to 3_3.

thank you

Ray 

mladen:

BB stops indicator made to new metatrader 4 format and with

• 4 types of averages that can be used for calculations
  • sample correction choice for deviation calculation
  • 7 types of display
  • multi time frame
  • with alerts

This is a very good indicator Mladen.  Would it be possible to have a histo version please? thanks in advance.

PippoInzaghi:
This is a very good indicator Mladen.  Would it be possible to have a histo version please? thanks in advance.

Here is the histogram version

mladen:

Here is the histogram version

Sir, can you have a look at my earlier request #14080. 
Reason: