Elite indicators :) - page 139

Repost of prior request

Hello Mladen

This is a repost of a prior request - I'm not sure if I posted the original correctly. I saw no response so I assumed my post never went through. Double checked everything and I think I did it correctly this time.

Be well and thanks in advance.

Louis

###########################################################

Hello again Mladen,

A couple of weeks ago I asked for a fractal indy that would take the fractal of a higher time frame and show its position on a lower time frame chart.

The link you sent me to had an indicator that did that but I now realize that was not what I was looking for.

Let me better explain. I need a multi time frame fractal based indy that will paint an arrow on a lower time frame chart based on the actual candle that confirms a complete fractal signal.

Standard fractal paints (forms) at the OPEN of the THIRD candle in the swing. I want an indy to paint a permanent arrow at the exact open of that third candle from the higher TF chart on a lower TF chart.

In the attached pic the indy would show (with an arrow) the open of the 1 hr- # 3 candle on a1 - 5 - 15 - or 30 min chart.

I think you get the idea.

As always - Many thanks in advance

Louis

Files:
fractal.gif  51 kb
fractals.mq4  6 kb

Love the OnChart indies, mladen, big thanks.

Hi,

could anybody please identify the indicator(s) in the posts Nos. 39, 42, 45 from the thread <>:

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-4.html

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-5.html

thx a lot in advance!

One of these ?

regards

mladen

wojtek.paul:
Hi,

could anybody please identify the indicator(s) in the posts Nos. 39, 42, 45 from the thread <>:

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-4.html

forex-tsd.com/indicators-metatrader-4/15125-im-rich-holy-grail-5.html

thx a lot in advance!

Great !

Good day, Mladen !

It's really great !!! Thanks a lot. Green pips !!!

About this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

this is the first time i read something like this wrote from you Mladen :)

i think you was really angry ...anyway was a good reply

Best regards

Doc

Hi all,

Need some help from my TSD friends here.

I am writing an EA that calls the FX_FISH_2MA indicator (see attached).

I called the variables in iCustom() correctly, had the EA print out the values each new bar, however, they do NOT correspond to the values shown on the chart (Data Window).

mladen or otheres, can you do a quick check to see if this indie is "fit" to be used in an EA..? And: how can I check myself going forward?

Example of how I called the variables in the EA:

index 2: line

double line1 =iCustom(Symbol(),0,"FX_FISH_2MA",Mode_Fast,period,price,Signals,MA1period,TypeMA1,MA2period,TypeMA2,2,1); // line[1]

If nothing can be done, does anyone know of (perhaps a better) alternative to this indicator?

Thanks alot in advance!

Files:

Dear mladen,

Thanks...! I did think I called it right...was going nuts over it. I indeed wanted it to check data of the previous bar (so with index=1).

Since it's a Solar Wind variant, I will forget about it, thanks for the advice.

I liked it because it shows nice (early) signals on the chart. But if it's unreliable/repainting, I won't use it.

Any good alternatives out there that you know of...I am back to testing indies again....

Snowski:
Dear mladen,

Thanks...! I did think I called it right...was going nuts over it. I indeed wanted it to check data of the previous bar (so with index=1).

Since it's a Solar Wind variant, I will forget about it, thanks for the advice.

I liked it because it shows nice (early) signals on the chart. But if it's unreliable/repainting, I won't use it.

Any good alternatives out there that you know of...I am back to testing indies again....

Snowski,

here there are all other similar indies (it's a Mladen thread) to solar wind (no repainting), maybe this could help you https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Best regards

Doc

Haha, nice thread Doc...clearly steer away from all Solar Wind variants.

Good to have them in one thread...for checking.

Cheers, San.

Reason: