Elite indicators :) - page 1385

chrisstoff:

Mladen,

Would you please add arrows either in the main chart or the subwindow, or vertical lines to the attached WaveTrend oscillator when a signal cross happens above or below the user definable levels?

Please see also posts of #13774, #13775, #13776, #13777, #13779 in this thread.

Have a nice weekend.

When and if you plan adding arrows/Vlines,on latest ver plz.

regards

mrtools:

This is the same version. except using the built in cci.

great! thanks again

mrtools:

Hey mate what is that nice dashboard of buttons on the left hand side of your chart? Could you share that please?

Dimi.A:

Hey mate what is that nice dashboard of buttons on the left hand side of your chart? Could you share that please?

TheHarmonicIndi, it's a harmonic pattern drawing tool and indicator. Just google it for the latest version on their site.

didjeridoo:

dear Mladen 

is it possible to have a new moving average? the TWAP

https://www.tradestation.com/education/labs/analysis-concepts/time-weighted-average-price

any news about that?

didjeridoo:
any news about that?

I think that is already done in moving averages thread.

chrisstoff:

Hi Mladen,

Would you please add arrows to the attached WaveTrend indicator which sign the crosses above 53 and below -53 levels, like TrendWave indicator does. (Please see the picture.)

It would be nice if the color and size of the signal arrows would be user definable.

Wave trend oscillator version with arrows, arrow codes, sizes and colors definable (color in size is defined in the classical way as in all the classical indicators - in the colors properties tab - the last two entries, the code for the arrows is definable in the parameters)

mrtools:

pls can u give me the same version of the harmonic indicator which is used in this chart.thx in advance mr tools
Files:
cci_simple.png  154 kb

Rajiv:
pls can u give me the same version of the harmonic indicator which is used in this chart.thx in advance mr tools
http://www.for-exe.com/theharmonicindi.html

Reason: