Elite indicators :) - page 1359

mntiwana:
Even then and At least it needs two persons,one girl guy can not perform love with himself..... but if some one can have few girls as standby in emergency situations,even good idea :)
{{{(<_>)}}} Ok

mrtools:
MichaelIb, pretty sure this version solvethat problem, thanks.
You are correct, all better now. Thanks again.

talaate:

Ok Mrtools

Please do add MTF for this version and also made another histogram version

Thanks

_____

Added all the averages I have with the double smooth option and the mtf.

mrtools:

Added all the averages I have with the double smooth option and the mtf.

Thanks My friend

would you create histogram version if possible

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks for updating this ver ...... may i know as for my curiosity,in this ver and some/few other indicators having "RK-ml"  included within indicator name (for example "RK-ml-CCFp mtf-alerts 2.06  nmc" and "CCFp mtf-alerts 2.07  nmc") , is it come from your name or where from else ?

regards

I use these initials for identification of author or presenter and my initials-RK to show me that I have made some change to the original code, no matter how slight. 

mladen

thank you

talaate:

Thanks My friend

would you create histogram version if possible

Made the histo version.

traderduke:
I use these initials for identification of author or presenter and my initials-RK to show me that I have made some change to the original code, no matter how slight. 
So what i got from your explanation,Rk came from your side and "ml" if from mladen side but by you :)

mrtools:

Made the histo version.

Dearest MRTOOLS

Thanks for so pretty ver,is there any possibility for adding some kind latest filter method and +/- shift option ? (within regular averages ver)

regards

mntiwana:
So what i got from your explanation,Rk came from your side and "ml" if from mladen side but by you :)

mntiwana

No, I never patch my name (in any form) to any code name. Never in my life (and I am a coder for so long that sometimes it is hard to remember when I started coding :))

Reason: