Elite indicators :) - page 1337

mladen:

New averages :

• 2 new prices (trend biased extreme prices)
  • 1 new average type (simple decycler - example is simple decycler period 120 using trend biased extreme price)

Dear Mladen

Possible (HISTO) The latest version of this index (Averages - MTF - Alerts 8.4)

mladen:

Try like this

And then the call should be like this :

But you really should consider using buffer No. 12 and 13 in the iCustom() call (read one of my previous posts for an explanation why)

do you refer to 

But, for the sake of simplicity use buffers 12 and 13 (ie: 13th and 14th buffer). When the value is -1 then the trend is down, when it is +1 then the trend is up. Combining the two buffer values you can get when both are in same trend 

If so I am looking into it, But since i would like to use a higher TF to check the trend status, i can only do on a demo, since as far as i know MT4 cannot handle MTF. If I am correct I would also like to get rid off all the alerts

Between Thank you for the suggestion 

fabiogeraci:

do you refer to 

But, for the sake of simplicity use buffers 12 and 13 (ie: 13th and 14th buffer). When the value is -1 then the trend is down, when it is +1 then the trend is up. Combining the two buffer values you can get when both are in same trend 

If so I am looking into it, But since i would like to use a higher TF to check the trend status, i can only do on a demo, since as far as i know MT4 cannot handle MTF. If I am correct I would also like to get rid off all the alerts

Between Thank you for the suggestion 

Regardless of the the time frame you use, that is by far the simplest way to check the trend status - the indicator will do all the job, all you need to do is to read that value and decide what to do based on that

Hello mladen. The indicator "wave trend oscillator" is very effective.
Where I can read its calculation method ?. I would like to know more about this indicator.

Entropy:
Where I can read its calculation method ?. I would like to know more about this indicator.

Check this :

Entropy:
it   works   same as   MACD, Overbought,oversold  levels  added.

mladen:
Regardless of the the time frame you use, that is by far the simplest way to check the trend status - the indicator will do all the job, all you need to do is to read that value and decide what to do based on that
I am actually try yo identify reversals, unless you cn suggest something else

Here is a metatrader 5 version of "smoothed repulse" indicator

Files:

mntiwana:

As for warrant,not at all,not only for this but any else even 100 times better than this :) here in TSD nobody will mislead you except few self injected flies some times

this setup have capability to be improved more specific,depends on one choice and requirements but you can judge and decide better by test it live on demo.

regards

Dear Mntiwana,

Could you direct me to one or two examples for the 100 times better setups please?

chrisstoff:

Dear Mntiwana,

Could you direct me to one or two examples for the 100 times better setups please?

I believes you are not only too old member here at tsd but i assume also with enough experience.can you provide him warranty at any best setup ...... you,me and every one in online financial trading world is trying to find and create better to better setup from since long it started,if some body find any thing final till today ??? ..... but if you have enough time and knowledge we can work together on some thing :)

Reason: