Elite indicators :) - page 1285

donut4popo:
I use "StepMA pdf 4_3.exe" in an EA.  You posted it November 2015.  That does not repaint, correct?  Looks like "stepma_v7.2 pdf.mq4" is much older since I don't have it in my files.  Thanks for you work.

donut4popo

No, that version is not repainting (there was some confusion in the numbering, but version 4_3 is newer than the 7.2, all the newer versions are not repainting)

Mladen ,thank you very much.

Good input candidate for neural.

But,thanks for warning,I was little careless  not to do the enough checking on the indicator.So stepma_v7.2 pdf is repainting.

Is it possible for you to enclose the full source of  4_3 or newer.If not I  would even be very happy with C source code.Thanks.

nevar:

Mladen ,thank you very much.

Good input candidate for neural.

But,thanks for warning,I was little careless  not to do the enough checking on the indicator.So stepma_v7.2 pdf is repainting.

Is it possible for you to enclose the full source of  4_3 or newer.If not I  would even be very happy with C source code.Thanks.

nevar

You can avoid the repainting - just avoid the coloring mode in that indicator. As usual, the coloring is the problem but the rest is not. I did not change it for reasons that are beyond the scope of forum posts :)

mladen

Do you have the correct file. Somebody renamed it and it is failing with "renamed file". The file I have is

"advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows"

traderduke:

mladen

Do you have the correct file. Somebody renamed it and it is failing with "renamed file". The file I have is

"advanced steprsi smoothing fls alerts arrows"

I think,it should go this way. "Advanced StepRSI + smoothing + fl's + alerts + arrows"

mntiwana:

I think,it should go this way. "Advanced StepRSI + smoothing + fl's + alerts + arrows"

It is working :)

Hello,

I was wondering if it would be possible to include arrows into this indicator?

That would really help.

Thx for your help.

D.

mladen:

Here s the version with confidence bands

PS: I hope that you are aware that old step ma versions can repaint (and they do) when the price changes suddenly? I did not change that in the version 7.2 - never versions are not repainting though

Can you make this indicator histo version please? 

Million thanks... 

oguz:

Can you make this indicator histo version please? 

Sorry, but how?

The color changes in that indicator can repaint (as I told) and they do not depend on confidence bands. So what would be the rule for the histogram version (since it would not include confidence bands - or would it)?

CCI averages pre-filtered (with the latest set of averages) - metatrader 4 version too

Reason: