Elite indicators :) - page 1218

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for adding adxvma to HiLo channel averages,some times it performing strange results if i am not mistaken,at some points it ignore a lot when at some stages it shows more sensitivity,can you review it once.

regards

mntiwana

It is the way it works. It is using the rules applied to all other average types - it is up to us to see if we can use those results or not

New version of adaptive Laguerre filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_1.ex4

PS: the change is in some cases significant. The Laguerre filter itself is changed and compared to old version it is significantly faster without compromising the smoothness of the results. At the lower example blue/sandy brown is the new version (same parameters for both)

mladen:
New version of adaptive Laguerre filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_1.ex4

PS: the change is in some cases significant. The Laguerre filter itself is changed and compared to old version it is significantly faster without compromising the smoothness of the results. At the lower example blue/sandy brown is the new version (same parameters for both)

Mr.mladen what is shift?? & what is push notification?? please explain with example

Files:
ask_mladen.png  37 kb

TRADERSM:

Mr.mladen what is shift?? & what is push notification?? please explain with example

First of all what indicator is that (since it is not Laguerre filter)?

And as far as I see it is not written by me

mladen:

First of all what indicator is that (since it is not Laguerre filter)?

And as far as I see it is not written by me

no no its your indicator (AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+)

TRADERSM:
no no its your indicator (AllAveragesCrossover_v1.8 600+)

Sorry but AllAveragesCrossover is not made by me

As of shift : it is the horizontal shift (in bar numbers) that some ma should be moved (left or right - depends if the shift is positive or negative)

For push notifications - push notifications are this : https://parse.com/tutorials/android-push-notifications

mladen:

Mr.mladen if possible would you add filter option for this new baby

regards

GADEY:

Mr.mladen if possible would you add filter option for this new baby

regards

GADEY

Here is a version with filter : adaptive_laguerre_filter_mtf__alerts_3_2.ex4

mladen:

GADEY

mladen

What filter size did you use for the example?

mladen:

GADEY

Hi mladen,

Thank you for adding filter. Now we are able to catch the trend very fastly, at the same time we are filtering the noise also. Could you also make Histo version for this? This would be very helpful .

Regards

Reason: