Elite indicators :) - page 1165

mladen:
Seems like a good idea. Will do something

Hi Mladen,

Is this possible?Thanks.

forexblasters:

Mladen, Could you add the display type onto this wonderful indicator + arrow code up/down + gap for arrow up as in averages MTF alerts 7_5?

Thanks in advance, Forexblasters.....

forexblasters

Here is a version with those things included in it : emad_1_31.ex4

Files:
emad.png  117 kb
emad_1_31.ex4  45 kb

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now :

Dearest MLADEN,

at last the holy mother of 134 MAs launched now , thank you creative man ..... we needs some time to explore every thing inside enclosed in box.my dear friends krelian and wulong were waiting for impatiently,of course me too.:).

my best regards for the best coder.

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN,

at last the holy mother of 134 MAs launched now , thank you creative man ..... we needs some time to explore every thing inside enclosed in box.my dear friends krelian and wulong were waiting for impatiently,of course me too.:).

my best regards for the best coder.

Hey dear Mntiwana,

Because I'm a real scalper, I prefer oscillators in subwindows with OBOS levels, so histo and on chart moving averages are less important to me, but I will, of course, explore this new baby, when I have time ...

I must thank Mladen and Mrtools too, since my system has improved by the last indicators.

mladen:
Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now :

Hi mladen . Thank you for this . Small problem...it hungs alot...does it depend on another sub indicator?

Here s the newest version of averages that adds adaptive mode to all (except the already explained recursive moving trend line) which makes a possible 134 types of averages now : averages_-_mtf__alerts_7_6.ex4

mwambaFX:
Hi mladen . Thank you for this . Small problem...it hungs alot...does it depend on another sub indicator?

mwambaFX

Re-download it from the original post and try it now (I guess you were testing ot in mtf mode, there was an issue with it which is solved now)

mladen:

mwambaFX

Re-download it from the original post and try it now (I guess you were testing ot in mtf mode, there was an issue with it which is solved now)

Hi mladen its now AOK. Jesus Christ. 134 MA types. ;-) your nuts but thank you so much. :-)

Updated the t3 vhf adaptive itrend with double smoothing and an automatic iTrend level, seems to cut down on some false signals somewhat (kinda interesting when combined with the parabolic sar of ma).

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

mrtools:
Updated the t3 vhf adaptive itrend with double smoothing and an automatic iTrend level, seems to cut down on some false signals somewhat (kinda interesting when combined with the parabolic sar of ma).

t3vhf_adaptive_itrend_mtfalertsarrows_2.ex4

Hi Mrtools

May I ask about line in your figure (Main windows), Is that can be displyed from indicator setting or it another trend indicator

Files:
01.jpg  37 kb
Reason: