Elite indicators :) - page 1060

mwambaFX:
Hi mladenis it possible to make the ADX indicator MTF??? It will be good for scalpers of lower time. thank you in advance.

Hi mwambafx

here is MLADENS ver with dual option .... built in and wilders

wilders_adx_mtf_2.01.mq4

Files:

mntiwana:

Hi mwambafx

here is MLADENS ver with dual option .... built in and wilders

wilders_adx_mtf_2.01.mq4

Upgraded it with user friendly time frame options too : wilders_adx_mtf_2.02.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Upgraded it with user friendly time frame options too : wilders_adx_mtf_2.02.mq4

Thank you always. I love Wilder's ADX so much.... :-)

mladen:

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for teaching me one more "enum" application.

regards

ramdaskusurkar:
Hi Mladen, This is good indicator for divergence. Can you please add divergence to the attached indicator.

Dear Mladen,

Can you please add divergence line to the momentum line to the attached indicator?

Files:

mladen:
Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

Hy,

would it be possible to do the same for the RSI?

Thx.

D.

Desatar:

Hy,

would it be possible to do the same for the RSI?

Thx.

D.

Desatar

That would be an RSIOMA

I think that there is one already, but will check

mladen:
Averages filtered stochastic that can use the 30 types of averages (and 30 double smoothed types) for filtering as well as for signal line calculation : stochastic_averages_filtered.ex4

arrows when line changes colour please

Different version of gann high low activator on jurik bar : Gann_HiLo activator bars on jurik_mtf+alerts 2 nmc.mq4

mladen:

Desatar

That would be an RSIOMA

I think that there is one already, but will check

Thx for your help.

D.

Reason: