Elite indicators :) - page 1032

mladen:

I usually don't do this, but simply for some clarifications what a big combination of possible parameters values can do : and example of sentiment zone oscillator that uses all Ahrens averages (all the rest is default) :

Compare that to the original sentiment zone oscillator and what can be done now. Not a HG but the improvement exceed the 0.5% that we have as a goal by far

hi maide, is that indicator updated in the old post? or could you p please post it again in my comment, thank you you guys all greattt

derek10911:
hi maide, is that indicator updated in the old post? or could you p please post it again in my comment, thank you you guys all greattt

Hi Derek10911. the last version you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181265/page2

mrtools:
Hi Derek10911. the last version you can find here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181265/page2

Hi mrtools thank you so much guys , you guys rock! have a great day you all!

mrtools:
Hi AtApi, on the original version it didn't have bands so didn't add them on this version, just the difference between the upper and lower band.

Ok is it showing the average line on your terminal? mine is showing only the histogram..

AtApi:
Ok is it showing the average line on your terminal? mine is showing only the histogram..

AtApi, think i found my coding error, was using the new extra price options on the standard deviation, that's why the line wasn't working if you use a price different that the standard mt4 prices, so now until I figure out a better way to do this, you have one of the 6 standard price options for BandsPrice and the new price options are for the macd price in this version.

waddahattarexplosion_averages_nmc_alerts_2.mq4

mladen:

Pippo Inzaghi

Is this what you had in mind : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf_-_separate.ex4

Mladen, this is precisely what I meant. Thank you very much for providing. All the best.

derek10911:

derek10911

That is the latest version of that indicator (the one that was posed here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181265/page2 )

mrtools:

AtApi, think i found my coding error, was using the new extra price options on the standard deviation, that's why the line wasn't working if you use a price different that the standard mt4 prices, so now until I figure out a better way to do this, you have one of the 6 standard price options for BandsPrice and the new price options are for the macd price in this version.

waddahattarexplosion_averages_nmc_alerts_2.mq4

Just added that the deviations are calculated in respect to the average type too (and some minor changes) : waddahattarexplosion_averages_nmc_alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:
Here is the squeezed ema of averages too (now having those 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices - alerts and interpolation included) : squeezed_ema_of_averages__alerts__mtf.ex4

PS: changed the name to avoid the problem with "&" sign

Looks nice. Thanks

Hello Mladen,

I was wondering if its possible to add 30 types of averages and 20 types of prices to StepMA pdf 4 and with Histo version ?

Thanks

SKC321

Reason: