Coding help - page 789

Please Provide me slution for these 2 errors:

'for' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope EA.mq5 7 1

'}' - expressions are not allowed on a global scope EA.mq5 17 3

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator.

OpenAI
OpenAI
  • openai.com
Introducing the ChatGPT app for iOS

@Muhammad Asim #: Please Provide me slution for these 2 errors:

Your code is generated by ChatGPT. We cannot help you because it generates horrible code, mixing MQL4 and MQL5.

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community. Use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

hi eveyone

can someone help me to cnvert this file to mt5

EX4 file removed by moderator

husam6 ayyash6 #: can someone help me to cnvert this file to mt5

Ask the real owner of the source code to give it to you or have him fix it for you.

Decompiled code is stolen code. Either you are a thief, a fence, or the receiver of stolen (intellectual) property. Either way, we will not be an accomplice after the fact to that theft.

See also
          Terms of Use of MQL5.community #3.13
          How can I recognize a decompiled code ? - General - MQL5 programming forum - Page 2 #17 (2017)
          134317 - MQL4 programming forum (2011)

If you post decompiled code again, you will likely be banned.

Don't tell us you found it on the 'net: if someone stole your bank details and uploaded them on to the internet, is it OK for everyone to use them because “someone uploaded it, I don't know why I can't use that?”

How to use the information of other indicators that is in the data window in another indicator?

I need a code that checks the information in the data window and uses it if there is a specific buffer with a specific name in the chart.

I don't want to use the resource command

I want a way to use the indicator information if the indicator is present in the chart

As in the picture below, I want to use the buffer information of another indicator

Files:

You don't read anything from the data window. Get the information you want from the indicator.

Perhaps you should read the manual. iMACD - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

William Roeder #:

You don't read anything from the data window. Get the information you want from the indicator.

Perhaps you should read the manual. iMACD - Technical Indicators - MQL4 Reference
   How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
      How To Interpret Answers.
         RTFM and STFW: How To Tell You've Seriously Screwed Up.

Unfortunately, the links you posted have problems
Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead
Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to www.catb.org
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.catb.org (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). 

My problem is not only to get information from Macd
I wanted to know if there is a way to get the indicator information through the data window or not
which seems to be inaccessible or at least simply impossible to access
I have several indicators that I want to compare their information in another indicator and according to the information of the buy and sell signal, be displayed on the chart.
The number of indicators that I want to compare is more than 2-3 indicators
If I want to load the indicator in the chart and the new indicator, somehow I loaded it twice and Metatrader has to do the calculations twice for each indicator, which doesn't seem logical.
I want the information to be taken from the same indicator that is on the chart and calculated in the new indicator, I hope someone can find a solution for this issue.

Hossein Abbasi #: Unfortunately, the links you posted have problems

They'll fix their site within a couple of days. In the meantime, use http not https.

Hi 
Need for help ....
I want to make an EA with Renkomaker_confirm indicator ... But none of buffers have value ! 
Is there anyone who can guide me or has the mql4 code for this indicator?
Thanks

Hello 

I want to convert an EA from mt4 to mt5, is this possible?

Reason: