Copy trading

In the trade history of the providers is shown the "comments" column. Into is signed "Tp" for Take profit and "Sl" for Stop loss. But there is also the signature "so"; somebody knows what it means and indicate? Thanks

'so' is for 'Stop Out'

It is the "margin call"?

ortaldaroberto # :

It is the "margin call"?

In un certo senso, ma la margin call è uno stato in cui hai un margine basso e ti viene chiesto di ricaricare il tuo conto. Lo stop out è quando le tue posizioni aperte vengono chiuse forzatamente a causa dell'assenza di margine.

I think i can ask you a new thing about copy trading, in order to not open a new topic like this.

On the regulaments of copy trading is indicated that one can copy a Demo signal only in a Demo account. But it is possible copy a Real signal on a Demo account?

Thanks

ortaldaroberto #:

But it is possible copy a Real signal on a Demo account?

Yes, it is possible.

I see that you are an administrator of Meta Quotes; so i can ask you an another thing.

I see on the providers pages that is indicated when they have a "swap free" account. It is a good thing that is indicated, so one have the complete situation of the provider. But i found 3 providers that have a "swap free" account that is not showed on the signal page. Why?

Thanks

ortaldaroberto #:

I see that you are an administrator of Meta Quotes; so i can ask you an another thing.

I see on the providers pages that is indicated when they have a "swap free" account. It is a good thing that is indicated, so one have the complete situation of the provider. But i found 3 providers that have a "swap free" account that is not showed on the signal page. Why?

Thanks

Probably some trades on those accounts had swaps.

Hi.

I found a good broker that is operative with Yours signals. I am subscibed to an your signal provider that use XAUUSD symbol. But this broker use XAUUSD-ECN symbol. I read on your regulaments that the system of copying allow only XAUUSD to GOLD. The broker says to me to ask to the provider if it set the copying with the title of the instrument or if it follow other logic way, like the "tick". 

Can you gime me an help in any way?

Thanks.

ortaldaroberto # :

Hi.

I found a good broker that is operative with Yours signals. I am subscibed to an your signal provider that use XAUUSD symbol. But this broker use XAUUSD-ECN symbol. I read on your regulaments that the system of copying allow only XAUUSD to GOLD. The broker says to me to ask to the provider if it set the copying with the title of the instrument or if it follow other logic way, like the "tick". 

Can you gime me an help in any way?

Thanks.

La corrispondenza è basata sul nome. Il rilevamento dei suffissi funziona solo per coppie di valute e XAU non è una valuta. Quindi hai due opzioni:

• Trova un broker che abbia esattamente gli stessi simboli per i metalli
  • Prova l'ultima build di MT 5 , la corrispondenza per i metalli con suffissi dovrebbe funzionare lì.