How to define the range of horizontal (time) axis in MT4/5?

Hi 

would like to know if there is any way how I can define only bars from range "date/time from  - date/time until" will be displayed.

I simply need to have a chart layout with 4 tiled charts and need to be sure, that laa these 4 charts have the same range (!) of horizontal (time axis).

This should be true for both following scenarios (examples):

- H4 EURUSD, H4 GBPUSD, H4 AUDUSD, 4H NZDUSD

- M30 EURUSD, H1 EURUSD, H4 EURUSD, H8 EURUSD

In other words, IF the crosshair would be displayed in all 4 tiled windows at the same time, it would be always "synced" in date and time.

Thx 

Sinuhet:

Hi 

would like to know if there is any way how I can define only bars from range "date/time from  - date/time until" will be displayed.

I simply need to have a chart layout with 4 tiled charts and need to be sure, that laa these 4 charts have the same range (!) of horizontal (time axis).

This should be true for both following scenarios (examples):

- H4 EURUSD, H4 GBPUSD, H4 AUDUSD, 4H NZDUSD

- M30 EURUSD, H1 EURUSD, H4 EURUSD, H8 EURUSD

In other words, IF the crosshair would be displayed in all 4 tiled windows at the same time, it would be always "synced" in date and time.

Thx 

Hi

If your talking about how to do it in code, I'd say the the closest you will get is setting CHART_SCALE or CHART_SCALE_PT_PER_BAR on each chart.

Stuart Browne:
Hi

If your talking about how to do it in code, I'd say the the closest you will get is setting CHART_SCALE or CHART_SCALE_PT_PER_BAR on each chart.
Thx for answer. I can not code. Was hoping MT4/5 is capable to do it and I just (as a newcomer) do not know how... Perhaps there is some plugin/extension, which will allow me to set it for each chart separatedly? I know too much work but I really need to be in control of the time axis regarding from when till when it is displayed.

Sinuhet:
Thx for answer. I can not code. Was hoping MT4/5 is capable to do it and I just (as a newcomer) do not know how... Perhaps there is some plugin/extension, which will allow me to set it for each chart separatedly? I know too much work but I really need to be in control of the time axis regarding from when till when it is displayed.
Yeah, only way to do it would be in code. Maybe think about posting a job in the Freelance Section?