Can MetaTrader be installed and run from a USB flash drive? - page 2

[quote]hey all..... yes , flash drives work ok..... i have 4 types with varying sizes and all work fine.... sometimes they are plugged in all day..... if your doing heavy work, they will get hot.... or at least one of mine does....../quote]

Well, that just about says it all I guess. Still, I'm gonna get that new U3 flash drive for Christmas and I'm really looking forward to putting MT4 on it, not to mention my trading music....Buy! Sell! Ooops!

Happy Holidays all,

Deb

hey deb and all..... you'll enjoy it...... one thing which at first seems minor, it might be better to choose a type that does not not have a "removable" end cap, or better term "looseable" end cap.... it's amazing how easily that cap can hide......

my sandisk crusier's have no cap to loose but a push out slide usb, neat..... another thing about sandisk i like is the multiple colors avaialble, red for metastock, blue for metatrader, white for ,,,,,and so on ..... very handy for those intense users having more than one....

the iomeaga, my oldest largest style, has a twist out usb that swivils 90 %, again neat.....

but it's the ativa's that have been my preference lately .... the snap away strap ativa has is perfect for carrying it around....

some of mine have an included u3 "launch pad" software which is annoying to people, google search for, removing u3 software but it is not for me....

good luck with your choice.... and wishin everybody happy holidays also.......h