Mysterious random, general and persistent lag in real time account - page 2

HanckFX #:
I think it is an account problem, both my devices are laggy at the same time, both my iphone with mt5 and my pc with mt5, I've also tried different internet connections at different locations on different devices, still laggy, I've uninstalled, reinstalled and installed mt5 through both my brokers platform and mt5's own platform still laggy, but I can clearly see when it's smooth and when it's laggy on all my 3 devices incl my iphone's mt5, I noticed on friday that at 09:30 am est (market open) on US30 my spreads went from fixed 130 ticks to fixed 100 ticks, and if you have read my prev post about this i've noticed that all my devices are laggy when my spreads are fixed at 130 ticks on US30 and it's smooth when it's fixed at 100 ticks, on gold however it's always smooth when my spreads are floating and it's laggy when its fixed 10 points,I can clearly see this on my phone also as I have the spreads tab open I can see on the spreads before opening my chart if it's going to be laggy or smooth

My internet is fiber, something like 800/500 and I use an ethernet cable, i've tried both wired connection and wireless connection so it's 100% not an internet problem but an account problem

Not to mention some of my friends use the same broker with a live acc aswell, no lag for them... (I also run no EA's or indicators)
My suggestion is to test a different broker and see if the issue disappeared.