Market

Is it permitted to sell an EA on the Market that is designed to only trade a list of pre determined currencies.

As far as I know - this limitation is not allowed (but I am not sure sorry).

Sergey Golubev #:
As far as I know - this limitation is not allowed (but I am not sure sorry).

Thanks Sergey, I have an extraordinarily good product but it can not pass validation.

Can you please find out for me.

Humberto Gomes:
Is it permitted to sell an EA on the Market that is designed to only trade a list of pre determined currencies.
It is not allowed to restrict the product by symbol, timeframe, etc. 
you can instead inform the buyer in the product page that it is designed for a particular thing. 

Paul Anscombe #:
It is not allowed to restrict the product by symbol, timeframe, etc. 
you can instead inform the buyer in the product page that it is designed for a particular thing. 
Thanks, we do inform the buyer, but the product will not validate when tested on the wrong symbol, writing a separate algorithm just for validation seems a little silly. Allowing the buyer to use the product on the wrong symbol would result in losses. 

Humberto Gomes #:
Thanks, we do inform the buyer, but the product will not validate when tested on the wrong symbol, writing a separate algorithm just for validation seems a little silly. Allowing the buyer to use the product on the wrong symbol would result in losses. 

It remains that you are not allowed to restrict the product, if you do you will get banned from the MQL Market and be unable to sell products.