How about an mql_Save

I have been having difficulties with various EA i use having to twist my arms backwards just to accomplish saving of EA data.

ANd leaves me wondering why the entire meta quotes API does not include an  mql_Save to tell an EA to save its data, without having to close charts or close terminals whilst in busy trading hours.

Currently the only way i know to tell an EA to save is to destroy my profile of many charts , then close the terminal cause currently the only way to signal save to an EA is to close the chart , thereby destroying your profile. 

cause alarmingly there is no option to stop profiles from auto saving, and you dont really want to mess with profiles once you made them cause they are buggy too , when you save a profile you never know what its gona  reload 

mql_Save would be a great idea for a robot trading platform, so you can save your EA settings at any time without having to close charts or  stop trading all together just to save EA state.

Cause am trying to achieve this save effect with an EA, and the vendor is telling me  only way is to keep my PC terminal running 24/7 365 a years cause MQL does not have the concept of SAVE your work in 2024 for an EA that cost almost 500  euros 

Reality check please

Do you have access to EA source code?

Oleksandr Medviediev #:
Do you have access to EA source code?

The EA is not mine, but i would gladly pass on  any recommendations  you make to the developer 

thanks