I need an article series for learn mql5 programming.

I'm interested in MQL5 programming language. So, I need to learn it furthermore. currently I know some basics and have coded some profitable systems as well. but I need to learn furthermore. Do you have any article series to read. I looked in Articles section, but I couldn't find any series of articles in there. If you have any, please drop it bellow. 
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
How to Order a Trading Robot in MQL5 and MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
"Freelance" is the largest freelance service for ordering MQL4/MQL5 trading robots and technical indicators. Hundreds of professional developers are ready to develop a custom trading application for the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal.

Hapu Arachchilage Tharindu Lakmal:
I'm interested in MQL5 programming language. So, I need to learn it furthermore. currently I know some basics and have coded some profitable systems as well. but I need to learn furthermore. Do you have any article series to read. I looked in Articles section, but I couldn't find any series of articles in there. If you have any, please drop it bellow. 

Check this https://www.mql5.com/en/book

MQL5 programming for traders - Book on MQL5.com
MQL5 programming for traders - Book on MQL5.com
  • www.mql5.com
Modern trading relies heavily on computer technology. Automation now extends beyond the boundaries of exchanges and brokerage offices, becoming...

Hapu Arachchilage Tharindu Lakmal:

This is a very brave statement. Here is some additional resource that might come helpful

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/12071

MQL5 — You too can become a master of this language
MQL5 — You too can become a master of this language
  • www.mql5.com
This article will be a kind of interview with myself, in which I will tell you how I took my first steps in the MQL5 language. I will show you how you can become a great MQL5 programmer. I will explain the necessary bases for you to achieve this feat. The only prerequisite is a willingness to learn.