AI 2023. Meet ChatGPT. - page 145

Find the source of the information.

I already have.

Weigh the amount of information in the sphere of Mind, and compare it with the amount of information related to physical matter.

Matter is information-poor. And now, how much information has the human intellect created during the history of civilisation development?

So, who is the source of information?

Matter can supply us with an endless stream of unstructured data. And virtually ZERO information. Creating information from data is OUR job.

Реter Konow #:
Weigh the volume of information in the sphere of Mind, and compare it with the volume of information related to physical matter.

Matter is information-poor. And now, how much information has the human intellect created during the history of civilisation development?

So, who is the source of information?

Peter, can we go step by step through how much has been created and how much has died in your opinion, do you have the energy?

I'd really like to tell you that you're a loser blabbermouth.

You should go garden.

+

The real Tractor 2.

remind me in what forces he imagined himself?

Data has the simplest structure. Information is as complex as you like. Matter cannot make clever interpretations of its data.

What's that about, it's just a brain teaser, they're fighting it now.

We should not ignore the fact that the structure of information is complex compared to the structure of data.

To be honest, I don't remember what caused such an active discussion of the concept of information. What was discussed before that?

Реter Konow #:
To be honest, I don't remember what caused such an active discussion of the concept of information. What was discussed before that?

Peter,

tell me this isn't just another mindfuck.

It's been done before, and you weren't listening.

I'll remind you that you admitted it.

if this isn't just another one of your beliefs.

we can summarise the result point by point and draw some conclusions,

first of all, it's for your fans,

two, it's for the new members.

third, --- at your good discretion.