Experts: KA-Gold Bot MT5

KA-Gold Bot MT5:

KA-Gold Bot is an advanced trading advisor specifically designed for gold, utilizing the powerful combination of the Keltner channel strategy and two exponential moving averages (EMAs) - the 10-period EMA and the 200-period EMA. Principle of Operation: The 10-period EMA represents the average price cutting above/below the Keltner band, confirming an uptrend/downtrend. The price being above the 200-period EMA supports the uptrend/downtrend. This indicates that the uptrend/downtrend has been stronger than the previous 10 periods, considering the volatility over the last 50 periods. - Time frame: M15

KA-Gold Bot MT5

Author: Nguyen Quoc Hung

Automated-Trading:

KA-Gold Bot MT5:

Author: Nguyen Quoc Hung

🙏🙏

After Download, add the EA to the chart ( Gold-T ) chart . But , no result ..... Is there any wrong with my setting ???

Merhaba, Arkadaşım ben netting hesap kullanıyorum. Bu EA yı kullanmak istiyorum anacak tp ve sl netting hesapta çalışmıyor. Yardımcı olursanız sevinirim.

Back testing for better result is unable. pl help ..

Code that makes a lot of sense
Orders can be opened on all currency pairs
The difference is that there are more or fewer transactions
Line 22, line 23
Line 118.121.124
You can use _Symbol to replace the specified currency pair, while the other currency pairs are ignored.

I mentioned in the image at upper left corner "Trade not Allowed" what this means?

Dhiren Dalal #:
Back testing for better result is unable. pl help ..

Try This Setting And Parameter,
Test On M5, M15, H1, H4

Files:
KA-Gold_Bot.mq5  47 kb

nice

I see a very alpha result on the 1 minute timeframe for 2024 (January to now), but it causes bad losses on other timeframes

I modified some inputs. From 10k to over 1 million dollars on 30:1 leverage

backtesting

Conor Mcnamara #:

I see a very alpha result on the 1 minute timeframe for 2024 (January to now), but it causes bad losses on other timeframes

I modified some inputs. From 10k to over 1 million dollars on 30:1 leverage

Hi Conor
can you help for me which inputs I need to be modifying. I got just really solid result