MQL5 MT4 activations.

I purchased an EA. It has 10 activations. Are these activations transferable? I mean imagine that I install all of the 10 activations to 10 PC's. Then I broke those PC's or uninstalled Metatrader from them. Can I use 10 activations on other different 10 computers? 

Ed:
I purchased an EA. It has 10 activations. Are these activations transferable? I mean imagine that I install all of the 10 activations to 10 PC's. Then I broke those PC's or uninstalled Metatrader from them. Can I use 10 activations on other different 10 computers? 

No they are not, activations are bound to specific devices and specific copy of an operating system.

You can read the Market rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No they are not, activations are bound to specific devices and specific copy of an operating system.

You can read the Market rules here: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

Thank you Eleni.

Imagine I rent a Dedicated Server. I install 10 activation (all that's available) to this device. Then I decide to quit trading for a few months. I cancel my dedicated server. After a few months will I be able to use 10 activations in the same server or another server? Is there a way to activate (please reply to 2 question: both same server and different server).

I guess once it is lost then it is lost forever I must not use a vps - because I do not own the computer and if the account is closed I will lose all activations.

What about mql5 vps? If I do not pay for vps and cancel it, can I use the same activations?

Ed #:

Imagine I rent a Dedicated Server. I install 10 activation (all that's available) to this device. Then I decide to quit trading for a few months. I cancel my dedicated server. After a few months will I be able to use 10 activations in the same server or another server? Is there a way to activate (please reply to 2 question: both same server and different server).

I guess once it is lost then it is lost forever I must not use a vps - because I do not own the computer and if the account is closed I will lose all activations.

What about mql5 vps? If I do not pay for vps and cancel it, can I use the same activations?

If you spend all 10 activations and experience a major software or hardware upgrade on your server, you won't be able to retain the previous activations. In such a scenario, you'll need to reinstall your MQL5.com Market purchases.

With MQL5 VPS, you don't consume additional activations after the initial installation in your MT4/5 terminal. For instance, if you deploy a MQL5 VPS, cancel it, subscribe again, cancel again, and then subscribe for the third time, you will only use one activation initially spent.