Can I move subscription to another signal

Hi everyone, 

I have a subscription for 2 month to one of the signals, can I move the subscription to another signal with the same price? or can I cancel the subscription and redeem my money? 

Mohamed Abdeldayem Elmetwalli Hassan:

Hi everyone, 

I have a subscription for 2 month to one of the signals, can I move the subscription to another signal with the same price? or can I cancel the subscription and redeem my money? 

No, you can't change to another signal subscription of the same price, but you can cancel the signal subscription and any future months will be refunded to your MQL5 account.

For example if you've paid for 2 months, but you've only used 15 days so far, the second month will be refunded.

Generally if you cancel your subscription within 24 hours of your initial purchase, you will be refunded the whole amount.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

No, you can't change to another signal subscription of the same price, but you can cancel the signal subscription and any future months will be refunded to your MQL5 account.

For example if you've paid for 2 months, but you've only used 15 days so far, the second month will be refunded.

Generally if you cancel your subscription within 24 hours of your initial purchase, you will be refunded the whole amount.

Thanks Eleni