Trendline backtest problem

I would like to use this indicator and see the various trend lines, support and resistance, when I start it as expertadvisor to do backtests. the problem is that when I put it on a realtime graph the lines are marked correctly. when I put it as a backtest nothing is marked. how can I modify the code so that I can see everything in backtest?

Files:

Please be aware of the following ...

Graphical Objects in Testing

During testing/optimization graphical objects are not plotted. Thus, when referring to the properties of a created object during testing/optimization, an Expert Advisor will receive zero values.

This limitation does not apply to testing in visual mode.
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Testing Trading Strategies
Documentation on MQL5: MQL5 programs / Testing Trading Strategies
  • www.mql5.com
Testing Trading Strategies - MQL5 programs - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please be aware of the following ...

Graphical Objects in Testing

During testing/optimization graphical objects are not plotted. Thus, when referring to the properties of a created object during testing/optimization, an Expert Advisor will receive zero values.

This limitation does not apply to testing in visual mode.

Thank for reply but is it not possible to modify the code in such a way as to see the values, or the lines also from backtest?

Tiziano Albericci #: Thank for reply but is it not possible to modify the code in such a way as to see the values, or the lines also from backtest?

Normally, when an indicator is used from an EA, via the iCustom() function, it is visible during the visual back-testing, unless they were hidden with the use of the function TesterHideIndicators in the EA's code.