Withdrawal suspended because of third-party links on comments of my products (but I cannot delete the comments!! Please, help)

My withdrawal is suspended because I had added third-party links into my two products descriptions and also to their comments. Then I removed all the third-party links in their descriptions, but my withdrawal is still suspended. Then I concluded it's because in the comments of my two products there are still third-party links, but I am not allowed to remove these comments. I have already contacted the Service Desk and asked them to remove the comments in my two products so that my withdrawal will be regular again.

So, please, somebody help me, any moderator, please. How will I solve this situation if I can't remove the previous comments? I believe only the service desk can remove the comments and I have already allowed them to do so.

Francisco Rayol: My withdrawal is suspended because I had added third-party links into my two products descriptions and also to their comments. Then I removed all the third-party links in their descriptions, but my withdrawal is still suspended. Then I concluded it's because in the comments of my two products there are still third-party links, but I am not allowed to remove these comments. I have already contacted the Service Desk and asked them to remove the comments in my two products so that my withdrawal will be regular again. So, please, somebody help me, any moderator, please. How will I solve this situation if I can't remove the previous comments? I believe only the service desk can remove the comments and I have already allowed them to do so.

We forum moderators have no control over the Market section (product descriptions, comments, etc.). We are in fact forbidden to interfere in any way in that section.

The Market section is handled by the admin, so you will have to resolve the issue via the Service Desk.

Fernando Carreiro #:

We forum moderators have no control over the Market section (product descriptions, comments, etc.). We are in fact forbidden to interfere in any way in that section.

The Market section is handled by the admin, so you will have to resolve the issue via the Service Desk.

Ok. Thanks for your answer. I thought you could at least kinda help or intercede somehow.