Can I use automation for sending friend request? - page 2

Alain Verleyen #:
Sure, just because a lot of people do it, you want to do it too. That's a very strong justification

Sorry Mate. Totally understood 🙂

Alain Verleyen #:

" 3.7. You agree not to use the website www.mql5.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MetaQuotes Ltd on www.mql5.com or the MetaQuotes Software interface, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd. You specifically agree not to access the website www.mql5.com through any automated means, including use of scripts, crawlers, or similar technologies."

https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

Thank you

Alain Verleyen #:

I am not talking about MQ, I am talking about what I will do if I was in charge.

Why would you accept a friendship with someone you never heard about ?

He asked though , that means there's capacity for it and instead of firing it up , he considered . Why would you penalize that ?

Man you'd have sent me in orbit if you saw the absurdity i shared 😅 . (the top half)

What if someone adds a user as a friend the moment they upload their profile photo without that user having appeared anywhere publicly  , is that ethical ?  😊

Alain Verleyen #:
Both. What's the point to add someone as "a friend" without interaction if not to spam him ?

What do you mean by spam? News feed or private messages?

For me, adding as a friend means subscribing to the news (when I add).

For those who like to spam the news feed with their products, there is a wonderful button:

When I'm too lazy to work, I go to the news feed and see that another freelancer closes more orders in a week than I do in a couple of months. This helps me a little😄

Lorentzos Roussos #:

He asked though , that means there's capacity for it and instead of firing it up , he considered . Why would you penalize that ?

Man you'd have sent me in orbit if you saw the absurdity i shared 😅 . (the top half)

What if someone adds a user as a friend the moment they upload their profile photo without that user having appeared anywhere publicly  , is that ethical ?  😊

Depends of the photo

Vladislav Boyko #:

For those who like to spam the news feed with their products, there is a wonderful button:

When I'm too lazy to work, I go to the news feed and see that another freelancer closes more orders in a week than I do in a couple of months. This helps me a little😄

Alain Verleyen #:
Depends of the photo

lol

Vladislav Boyko #:

nice